Part-2

The episode starts with Naira sleeping.

Naira was sleeping on the bed. She started turning and tossing on the bed. She was seeing someone laughing on her. She was seeing someone stabbing her. She was seeing someone hitting her head on a stone. She saw Maa Kali's idol.

Naira woke up with a jerk. She was sweating and shivering from head to toe. She turned on the lights and TV. She just wanted to feel someone's presence in the room.

From past 5 years this was happening. She wasn't able to sleep.

Naira wasn't scared but was feeling suffocated. She got up and stood near the window. Naira opened the window. She was having tears in her eyes but her face was expressionless. Naira closed her eyes. She was in her past now.

Suddenly she heard a song on the TV. It was the song which suited her condition very well. The song was "Zaroori Tha"...

Each and every word of that song sent Naira in her past.

Lafz kitne hi tere pairon se
Lipte honge
Tune jab aakhri khat mera
Jalaaya hoga

Tune jab Phool kitabon se
Nikaale honge
Dene wala bhi Tujhe yaad
Toh aaya hoga...

Naira closed her eyes as past was taking her over.

Teri aankhon ke dariya ka
Utarna bhi zaroori tha
Mohabbat bhi zaroori thi
Bichadna bhi zaroori tha

Zaroori tha ki hum dono
Tawafy aarzoo karte

Magar phir aarzoo-on ka
Bikharna bhi zaroori tha...

Naira remembered those marriage vows.

Batao yaad hai tumko
Woh jab dil ko churaya tha

Churayi cheez ko tumne
Khuda ka ghar banaya tha

Woh jab kehte the mera naam
Tum tasbeeh mein padte ho
Mohabbat ki namazo ko
Qaza karne se darte ho

Magar abb yaad aata hai
Woh baatein thi Mehez baatein...

Kahin baaton hi baaton mein
Mukarna bhi zaroori tha....

Naira was remembering those moments which were just a betrayal. Everything turned upside down. Every promise and every vow was fake.
Naira opened her eyes and their was only anger.

Naira again sat in her bed. She poured glass of water and gulped in one go. She covered her legs with duvet. She took her laptop and started working.

It was 2:00 am when Naira started and now it was 6:30 am. Naira was feeling irritated with migraine and cervical. She went to take bath.

After coming out Naira took her painkillers and went to nearby lake. It was Sunday and she was free. Every Sunday she used to do work from home.

Naira:- I can never forget that day when you betrayed me Kartik Goenka...

Naira's mind went into past.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Suhasini came to know abt those reports and she blasted over Naira.

Suhasini:- You destroyed Kittu's life Naira. I told him to not to marry you but still he married. Now I don't want to see your face anymore. Get lost from here.

Akshara:- Naira speak something! I know you aren't wrong.

Suhasini held Naira's hand and dragged her outside. Suhasini threw Naira out of the house.

Suhasini:- You are the biggest mistake that Kartik has made. I will rectify it.

Suhasini closed the door. Naira was crying. She quietly left from there. Naksh was going to open the main door but Suhasini stopped him.

Naksh pushed her and opened the door. He found Naira nowhere.

Naksh:- Naira!

Guard:- Mam left!

Kartik reached there. Naksh told him everything.

Kartik(shouting):- Dadi! What the hell have you done?

Suhasini:- Kittu..

Kartik:- Bas Dadi! When you don't know the whole truth who gave you right to throw Naira out. Naksh I know the truth Naira isn't wrong.

Kartik,Naksh,Naitik left to find Naira. Singhania's left Goenka Villa.

Suhasini,Manish and Surekha went somewhere without telling Swarna. Swarna was worried for Naira.

Naira was standing near a cliff. There was a lake down. Suddenly she felt someone's presence. She was abt to turn when someone stabbed on her shoulder. The person kept stabbing Naira's shoulder.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Naira closed her eyes remembering that betrayal. She wasn't understanding why it happened. But she understood one thing that no one loves her. No one understands her in this whole world.