Part-16

The episode starts with Naira sleeping.

Naira was sleeping. She started shivering in her sleep. She was again greeting that nightmare.

Naira woke up with a jerk. She poured water for herself and drank in one go. Naira got up and stood near window.

She kept standing there for a while. She came back to bed. Cervical pain and migraine were irritating her to the core.

Naira started working on her laptop. She was doing her work when something struck her mind.

Naira:- Why I didn't think it earlier?

Naira turned on the cctv footage of Goenka Villa. She saw Shubham talking to a girl outside. The girl left from there.

Naira:- Who might she be?

Naira rewinded the footage of Shubham's room. 2 hours back. Naira was shocked to see Shubham making out with a girl. Naira smirked. Naira saved that video.

Naira played video of that time of past 5 nights. She came to conclusion that Shubham is a bastard. He every night make out with different girls.

Naira:- Shubham now you are gone! Now while world will know your reality!

Naira made a CD of those combining them. She didn't want to do it but she has to.

Naira somehow got contact of these girls. Naira was just waiting for sunrise.

MORNING 7:30 am

Goenka's were waiting for Naira to come. Singhania family was also there. They were in a Pandal.

Naira's car stopped in front of Pandal. Naira entered inside. The moment Naira stepped inside the Pandal,Maa Kali's dupatta went away with blow.

That dupatta fell on Naira's face. Everyone looked in that direction. Naira removed that dupatta from her face. Naira greeted everyone. She was abt to cover Maa Kali's idol when...

Bhabhi Maa:- Nahi Durga Beta!

Naira:- Why?

Bhabhi Maa:- This dupatta is yours now. Maa Durga has given you blessings.

Naira:- Okay!

Naira wrapped that dupatta on herself. She kept her thali in front of Maa Kali. Naira joined her hands and closed her eyes.

Naira(in her mind):- Thank you Maa! With your help and blessings I punished 2 culprits of my child. Please forgive me for punishing Kartik! Now you sent my Bhai to me for my help. Please help me like this only to punish other 3.

Naira opened her eyes. Naira turned. Akshara saw Maa Kali's idol and then Naira.

Akshara(in her mind):- Why I see anger in Durga's eyes? The same blood shot eyes resembling Maa Kali! As if she is here for some mission. I have to know!

Everyone saw some girls starting to perform Tandav. Naira too joined them.

Naira and those girls started doing Tandav. After 10 minutes,the girls stopped but Naira didn't. She kept doing Tandav. She was letting out her pain. Suddenly Naira fainted and fell on the floor. Everyone was shocked.

Kartik ran to her and kept her head in his lap. He was patting his cheeks.

Kartik:- Durga!! Durga!!

Naksh(whispered):- Na....

Naksh realised what he was abt to say. No one noticed this except Akshara. As she was standing beside Naksh.

Naksh:- Durga!!

Suhasini:- Kartik take her to hospital. Manish you call doctor!

Kartik picked up Naira and took her to hospital. Doctor came in few minutes. Doctor was shocked checking her. He came out.

Manish:- What happened to her?

Doctor:- Is she alive? Is she a ghost?

Naitik:- What do you mean?

Doctor:- She doesn't eat her food properly. I think she hasn't eaten her food since 2 weeks.

Everyone was shocked. Naksh was angry on Naira. He closed his fist. Akshara noticed it. She decided to talk to Naksh later.

Naira slowly opened her eyes and saw Kartik. Naira got up immediately.

Naira:- How I came here?

Kartik:- Durga! You fainted in Pandal so we brought you here!

Naira:- Where is my purse?

Kartik gave Naira her purse. Naira checked that CD. She took sigh of relief. Naira took out some tablets and swallowed them. This was not only seen by Kartik but both the families.
Naira noticed their presence.