Chapter Nineteen ✔️

"Actually, I should leave so you two can fuck around and-"

C H A P T E R   N I N E T E E N 

AUDREY

I fell off the bed again, "What is wrong with you Connor! This is the nineteenth time you kicked me off the bed. For goodness sake, keep your legs on your side of the bed."

I went back into the room acting as if I had heard nothing. We both shared the bed because he wouldn't let me sleep on the chair or on the floor. He said it wasn't gentleman like, but then again when has he ever been a, gentleman.

Groaning, I got up and went back to bed. After a couple of minutes, his feet hit my face, that angered me because I just wanted to sleep.

"Connor stop! It is not winter, so stop making snow angels on the goddamn bed," I yelled frustrated.

"STOP yelling, it's your problem that your face is in the way of my legs." He grabbed the nearest pillow without opening his eyes and hugged it tightly.

"That. Doesn't. Make. Any. Sense," I emphasized each word. I just wanted to sleep, my eyelids now heavy and were ready to collapse any second now.

"Your face doesn't make any sense." What the hell is he talking about?

"You're so annoying." I stuffed my face into the the pillow next to me.

"Audrey, let me sleep. Why are you even awake at this time? You should go to sleep." He rubbed his eye lazily, not opening his eyes once. I'm the reason why he can't sleep? You've got to be kidding me.

"I can't sleep, that is why I'm moving a lot."

"Well, what am I supposed to do about it, Connor?" I asked. Just because he can't sleep doesn't mean he should ruin my sleep. I turned so that I was facing him to see his eyes open.

"Cuddle with me." The tone he used was adorable, he rubbed his eyes together like a baby. He tried to open his eyes again but closed it shut. It was a good thing he couldn't see me right now otherwise I would embarrassed. Aaron would be so dissappointed.

"You're sexy when you're angry, should I anger you even more?" he asked. I dug the side of my face against the pillow and stared at him.

"Why'd you kiss me." I finally asked.

"You know... " he whispered.

"No, I don't know. That's why I am asking why else-"

"No more, now come." He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me towards his chest. He shoved his neck in the crook of my neck, making himself comfortable. I tried to move him but he did not move.

I trusted him even though a part of me didn't think it would be a good idea.

"Connor what will Sara-" I stopped midway as I felt him snuggle in deeper.

"Tomorrow, let's talk tomorrow," he murmured as he feathered my neck with kisses. I complied, but couldn't help but feel uneasy.

*~*

"Stop moving honey, they'll wake up," someone said. I felt something flash. I tried to open my eyes but the same flash that I felt earlier blinded me.

"Honey you are waking them up. I think we should go," someone said.

"One more." Another flash hit my face. I finally managed to open my eyes to find Lauren and Steven were in Connor's room. My head was on top of Connors and his head was against my chest. The blanket was nowhere to be found, our legs were tangled together as he hugged me. I tried to move him away but he wouldn't let me, instead he brought me closer to him.

"Stop moving," he whispered. I looked at him uncomfortably knowing that they were staring at us.

"Connor, wake up." I poked his cheek but he didn't budge. His parents stood in front of us and laughed.

"Please, five more minutes." He snuggled deeper into my chest. I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment. Oh god. I tried to push him away once more but he tightened his grip on me as if I was his teddy bear.

"We are leaving, take your time." With that they left. That was so embarrassing. I pushed his shoulders again. What is it with this guy?

"Come on, another minute," he whispered. I grabbed his hair tightly and pulled him back. He opened his eyes and moved my hand away from him. He looked at me confused. Once he loosened his hold on me. I made my way towards the bathroom.

I sniffed myself, damn, I need to take a shower. I couldn't last night not after Connor kissed me. I went into the bathroom, taking off my clothes, I turned on the water.

Sarah and Connor broke up and that same night we slept with eachother. Now he's hanging out with Sarah and acting all hot and cold with me in front of Lauren.

I felt hopeful. Maybe he feelings for me but is denying it. Right? Or am I just delusional?

What is he thinking. I grabbed his clothes that were folded neatly on the table. When did he place it her? and I slowly opened the door to find a shirtless Connor and Sarah, who looked upset.

"I was changing, Sarah," Connor explained.

"I knew you were lying!" She stopped talking when her eyes met my own. She looked at Connor's appearance and mine and her eyes widened.

"I knew you were cheating on me! She's in a towel-" She looked around frantically as her breathing got heavy.

"Sarah, we broke up," Connor explained.

"So that means you can go fuck around after we broke up." she sneared.

"No that not-"

"Oh and it just happens to be my ex-bestfriend," she said sarcastically.

"Sarah I-"

"No, congragu-fucking-lations. It all works out! You two are getting married. Let's get wine we need to celebrate!," she clapped.

"Sarah listen!" Connor exclaimed. He looked like he was about to burst any second now.

"Actually, I should leave so you two can fuck around and-"

"Sarah! What the fuck are you saying! It's not what it looks like," he yelled. Connor's face dropped when Sarah flinched. His eyes softened and he tried to hold her hand but she yanked it away. He pulled her into a hug, attempting to calm her down, but she squirmed out of his hold.

She walked toward the side table, grabbed the vase and threw it in my direction. It hit the floor in front of me, missing me, and my eyes widened.

"Sarah, are you out of your mind?" Connor yelled.

"Connor, calm down your parents will come up any minute," I whispered and he did.

"Of course, you'd listen to her. I mean why wouldn't you?" she snickered and grabbed the smaller vase on the table, but Connor stopped her.

"Throwing things won't solve our problems. You need to listen to me. Let's talk about this quietly." He grabbed her wrist, stopping her, but she struggled and she threw the vase. He tried to stop her, but he was too late. The vase shattered as it hit my head. I held onto my head as I heard the sound of something ringing. Someone yelled my name, but I felt my body collapse to the floor.

Everything went black.