Chapter Twenty-One ✔️

WARNING: READ WITH CAUTION 18+ CONTENT 

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

AUDREY

"Aaron, what are you doing here?" Connor asked.

"I-" Before Connor could continue Ryder and Jake walked into the room.

"Audrey, we need to talk," Aaron looked pissed. His hands coiled into tight fists, fury gaze as he looked at Connor. Ryder and Jake were stunned by his reaction, instinctively they both took a step back, because of his demeanor.

"She isn't going anywhere," Connor said surprisingly. I wasn't going to listen to him. As I was heading towards Aaron, Connor blocked my path, "I said you aren't going anywhere."

"Connor, let's not repeat what happened two weeks ago. So if I were you I would move out of the way. I need to talk to her," Aaron exasperated. I haven't seen him this upset since that day of the party.

"Just let her go," Jake said.

"Move out of the way," I said.

He looked at me hurt, but I couldn't care less about him right now. Aaron needed me. I pushed Connor out of the way and walked over to Aaron who sighed in relief, but that didn't stop him from punching Connor.

"What was that for? I let her go!" He exclaimed.

"You know what it was for," he sneered. He grabbed the phone out of his hand and gave it to me without looking away.

"Come on," he interlocked our hands and we walked out of the room. I felt uneasy as his hand held mine and I didn't know why.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My house." He seemed quite distant. I knew he was upset and was going to ask me about what just happened.

I'm glad he got me out of that environment; I felt safe and at ease when I was with him. He wasn't kidding, he's two houses down from Connor's.

We walked inside to find it dead silent, "Is anyone here?" I asked.

"No one's here, Audriana, it's just you and me," he locked the door. I felt myself shudder, it felt like deja vu.

The door closed shut, and a soft sigh relieved as I heard the clicks, "No one's here, Audriana, it's just you and me." His gaze revealed aching hunger. There was no turning back.

"Everything okay?" He asked. I hummed in response. When was that? And who was I with?

"Let's go upstairs and talk."

"When is your family going to come back?" I asked.

He laughed in response as we walked into his room, "Don't worry I don't bite."

"Don't worry I don't bite."

I shuddered in response. What is going on? What are these sudden flashbacks?

He locked his room door, my heart racing, his footsteps approaching, growing louder as he neared, "They are coming back next week. Why did you want to spend the night?"

Still looking away, I didn't answer. I couldn't seem to keep eye contact with him.

"Is something wrong, Audriana?" My breathing became a burden, each time I inhaled it was undeniably heavy. I couldn't get the courage to lock my eyes with him, afraid of the intensity of his gaze.

He gently lifted my chin, his touch intimate, commanding me, "Look at me." The tone he used wasn't forceful, but I listened, making me meet his gaze. I struggled under his hold, the concern that once lined his face melted into a sly smirk. The air in the room shifted unspoken change, one where there was no turning back in more ways than one.

"You kissed Connor?" He asked. He took a step forward and I took a step back bumping into the wall behind me, he closed the distance between us. Confusion spiraled within me; words tumbled out. I couldn't speak. Dizziness embraced me, my cheeks flushed red. I found myself yearning for his touch, as if he knew, his fingers feathered along my cheek then his thumb grazed my bottom lip. His touch lingering, making it hard for me to think about anything other than him. This felt different.

"Aren't you going to answer me, Audriana," he murmured in my ear. Goosebumps. Chills all over. I nodded in response, not trusting my mouth.

"And you slept with him?" He steadied my hip with his grip, the same hand that played against my lips now finding its way to the back of my neck. He gently pressed down tilting my neck, his nose grazed as he inhaled deeply. I should have stopped him, but I couldn't. A part of me didn't want to.

"You smell like roses, just like you did on the night of your birthday," he whispered. Seductive kisses lingered on the nape of my skin, each peck left me yearning for more. Soft kisses left me breathless and in awe. Instinctively, I moved my head back allowing him to have more. His free hand explored, gently outlining the curve of my breast, down to my stomach, and stopped at my bare thigh.

"Are you lying to him or yourself Audriana?" His lips hovered over mine, just an inch away, not touching, making the tension between us grow. Pressure against my thigh, possessive but gentle.

"W-what a-are yo-you." I stuttered.

"Do you not remember?" His hands moved from my warm, bare thigh, to my inner thigh, as a small laugh escaped his lips.

"W-What?"

"That night," he whispered and I shivered in response.

"Just look at you. Responding so well to my touch. Tell me, was it the same with him that night?" His fingers grazed against my underwear, directly against my clit. Leaving no mercy, he pushed my underwear out of the way and brushed his fingers against me. I shut my eyes tightly as I felt his touch. I held onto his shoulders for support, as he left me breathless. I held onto him tightly, my body trembling, feeling like at any moment my legs would give out.

"So wet," I moaned in response. He sucked on his fingers, tasting me, "Good girl."

"I thought you wanted to forget about that night, which is why we never talked about it. Didn't think you'd give all the credit to Connor." Both of his hands slipped beneath my dress, on either side of my waist as he lifted me effortlessly. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"W-what?" I slept with Aaron that night. Not with Connor?

"You don't remember, huh? That upsets me, Audriana, but that's okay. We can fix that. I can help you remember." A teasing smile was placed along his lips. He pressed the button that opened his closet, and a door within his closet opened. The second door resembled a bookshelf, it had been camouflaged. He clicked the button within the secret room, and it shut both doors locking them.

We were in his red room.

"The way we kissed as our bodies intertwined with one another for hours," he placed me down on the bed and took his shirt off with one hand. His muscular frame and abs were godlike. Connor had nothing compared to him.

"We won't leave this bed until you remember everything, and this time I won't be holding back. You can scream, to your heart's content, the room is soundproof. "

"You will take every inch of me, like a good girl." He unbuttoned his jeans, taking them off.

"If you don't want this, then you are free to walk out right now. Do you understand, Audriana?" I played on the bed with nothing but a small sundress on. He knew that I wasn't going to say no. I felt embarrassed to say anything. He opened my legs and pulled them closer to him. His hands stopped right above my underwear, ready to take it off.

I nodded.

"Words, Audriana."               

Q: PLOT TWIST! DID Y'ALL THINK THAT IT WOULD BE AARON? NEXT CHAPTER Y'ALL AREN'T READY FOR IT.