Chapter Twe️nty-Two ✔️

S O M E   S P I C Y   C O N T E N T   1 8 +

A U D R E Y     P O V

"Aaron, please." Once the words slipped my lips, his restraint vanished. He ripped my underwear off leaving me bare. My clit throbbed, nipples hardened as I watched him hover over me. Lust. I wanted him, all of him. His hands softly touched my body, feeling every inch of me.

"So smooth, so perfect," he raised my hands up and he took my sundress off. I had no bra on, my body bare without clothes.

He hovered over my body and looked at me directly, eye to eye, "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes," that's all he needed. He brushed his lips against mine slowly, before sealing it.I felt warmth all over as he kissed me. His tongue, brushed against my own, the taste of chocolate that he had earlier. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I kissed him with my hearts content, he tasted good, so sweet. My heart raced, feeling breathless, I pull back but his lips latched against my neck.

"Aaron," I moaned. He eagerly pulled me closer to him. I felt his dick against me raise, only his boxers now serperating us. The pleasure unbearable as my nails dug deeply on his back making him groan. His lips made his way down to my breasts, where sucked on my nipple tenderly. I held onto the sheets, my feet curled, digging deep into the bed as he left no mercy. He let go, and just when I thought he was done, he sucked the other one harder this time.  His arms gripped either side of my stomach, making me scream in pleasure.

"Look at how wet you are," I was drenched. My pussy throbbed as he continued to go further down, assaulting my stomach, teasing me as he went lower and lower. He pushed my legs wide apart, and kissed my inner thighs, slowly getting closer and closer but just not quite there yet.

I tried to grab his hair, but he moved his head to the side, and with a demanding tone he said, "move your hands again I'll tie them up."

He kissed me slowly, teasingly, for a long time, now feeling frustrated, "Aaron if you-" I screamed as he licked my clit. I tried to close my legs but he pushed me legs further away.

"Do not move a single inch, Audriana," he commanded. He pulled me closer to him and kissed, trying to provoke me. I held the sheets tightly and moaned. I couldn't hold back anymore.

I tried to touch him again and this time he licked my clit sucking it, my back arched, "Louder."

He pulled my legs over his shoulders and he flicked his tongue against my clit back and forth devouring me.

My legs shook, couldn't feel them because of the pleasure I felt. It was too much. 

"You taste so good." He slipped in a finger, curling it, and I screamed, "such a good girl, keep going come on." He sucked me as his finger moved and I couldn't take it anymore. He had been going for what felt like an hour.

He slipped in another one as he latched onto my clit once more, "Aaron." I whined feeling close. He rubbed, fingered and sucked me.

"Aaron!" I screamed and I felt a release. He continued, sucking me dry.

I felt tired but he looked the opposite, "We are just beginning." He got off the bed and took his boxers off. My eyes widened, he's big, he opened the drawer by the bedside and ripped the packet open with his mouth.

"I'm going to fuck you in every way possible. Fuck holding back, these two weeks have been really hard for me. Did you know that?" he brushed my hair away from my face.

"Missonary, doggy, cowgirl, against the wall, the shower... you will remember it all, Audriana."

"Why didn't you tell me it was you?" I asked.