Chapter I | THE WEDDING

Elizabeth's POV
This was "the big day", my wedding. This is the happiest day of every person's life, and it was my turn to live it.

The second I opened my eyes for the first time in the day I felt my heart beating really fast. I was really excited. I jumped off my bed and ran downstairs to make breakfast. I felt that if I did everything faster, time would move faster and it would be time to marry Jack in just 2 minutes. Sometimes I pinched myself because I thought that maybe it was all just a dream, and I would wake up and Jack would be in the Northern Territories. Luckily, that didn't happen, because Jack was back, thanks to Bill and the wishing tree. I felt my smile touch my ears every time I thought of my life with Jack.

Long hours passed, and when they were finally gone, I found myself getting ready for the wedding.
-Wow! The dress looks beautiful!
-YOU look beautiful- Abigail said behind me.
-Thank you.
Suddenly the door was opened by a woman. Clearly it was RoseMary. More excited than I was she said:
-Hello future bride!You look so beautiful, just like the wedding I planned for you!
-Thank you, for everything RoseMary. I'm glad I have a good planner as a friend.
-It's time Elizabeth...-Abigail announced
When I was walking through the aisle, I could see his hazel eyes full of tears, and so were mine. He was dressed in his red uniform and looking extra handsome. When I went through the aisle I got to hold his hand. We held hands like we never did before. Everything was perfect.
Jack's POV
I smiled to Elizabeth, and I received something much better HER smile. A smile I could never forget.

It was time for the "I do" and for a moment I was really scared. I knew she loved me, and I loved her, but, what if suddenly nothing mattered and she would just be a RUNAWAY BRIDE? I thought all sort of things in just 1 second, until I heard that sweet voice of her's say I DO. A big relief took over my body. And now, we were officially married.
Elizabeth's POV
After we were named husband and wife, we went to the saloon where a whole party was planned for us. I received a lot of drawings and letters from my students, and a lot of love from Jack, my husband. That word is one of the best words in a whole dictionary. I must have called him husband for 3 months. Everything went even better than we planned.
|~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~|
It was my last day before going to my honeymoon with Jack. My day went like this. I woke up, packed, then packed some more, went to school to say goodbye to the children, and packed

After a month of being away from home, in that perfect honeymoon, we returned to Hope Valley. Another surprise was waiting for me in that peaceful valley.
-I have something to show you, so we'll go there-Jack said.
-But we didn't leave our bags yet.
-We don't need to.