Chapter II | A NEW HOME

Jack's POV
*FLASHBACK*
-Hello Miss Stanton. Can you do me a favor?-I asked.
-Anything
-See that house on the hill? I bought it for Elizabeth and for me.
-She'll love it. And what do you need?-she said
-Help getting it ready to make it our home.
-Great! Of course I'll help you!
*END OF FLASHBACK*
I was ready to show her what we would call now HOME.
-Jack, where are you taking us?-she says while chuckling
-It's a surprise!
We were about to arrive, so we got down of the horse and I covered her eyes with a scarf.
-SURPRISE!- I exclaimed while uncovering her eyes
-Jack, it's beautiful but, why is this a surprise?
-Because it's mine...I mean, ours
-Oh Jack! Thank you!Its beautiful!
-We can live here, and even start a family here. There is a lot of room, so we could have like 12 children and we would still fit
  I could see a really big smile on her face. I was really excited to start a life together. I took her inside and she totally loved it. So we left our bags there, and look for everything else we had in each of our houses. We were 2 months getting everything ready to start our new life together.
Elizabeth's POV
   Every morning I woke up to find Jack still sleeping by my side. It was winter, so it was cold, that's why I usually kept a blanket next to me, so I would reach it before getting out of bed, and light up the stove. Then I cooked breakfast, and before I finished Jack woke up and he would set up the table. Then we ate scrambled eggs with bacon and drank some tea. Then I brushed my hair and my teeth, while my dear husband shaved and brushed his teeth. Then Jack would walk with me to school and then he would start his morning rounds.

Sorry for the short chapter. There will be a big change of subject, that's why.