CHAPTER XXVI | MEETING THE FAMILY

SOME DAYS LATER...
HOPE'S POV
I loved being with my temporal family. They were kind and really loving. I was sad that I would have lo leave them, but my temporal mom told me that my new parents were going to love me as much as she did. She said her name was Abigail, and that I would have an older brother and an older sister, apart from Michael. He described all of them briefly.
-Abigail is loving, caring, kind, generous, patient and my best friend, so I'll see you often. She loves cooking, so maybe you can bake something with her, Michael told me you really like cooking, is that right?
-Yes. It was one of the only good things in life, apart from Michael, before I met you and your family- I said before she smiled.
-Frank, your future father, is patient, a very good guide and will always take care of both of you. He will love you more than anything and he will always be there for you. And most importantly, he won't hurt you emotionally nor physically.
-He won't?
-No, never. The opposite. He will protect you from anyone that hurts you , just like the rest of your family.
-What about...-I said thinking about someone of my new family- Cody?
-He will always be there for you and, with important things, he will always be honest. You will have fights, but you will always love each other. He will teach you a lot of things, and not only from school or baseball, but he will teach you things from life that no one else can.
-And my big sister?
-Becky. She is... peaceful, loving, patient, caring, EVERYTHING. She is very mature, so you won't fight so much, but when you do, you will always forgive each other.
-Wow, now I will have the perfect life. 
-And, you will have a new dog too.
-Really?!Wow!
-His name is dasher.
-It's a nice name, but I will call him cupcake.
-Don't tell Cody you changed his name- She said laughing.
                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was my first day of school. I was very nervous to meet new children. I didn't know if they would like me or if they would make fun of me. Holding Mrs. Thornton's hand, I got in the classroom earlier than the other children because there I was going to meet my new family. First, we left our things on a seat, and then started drawing on the blackboard. Suddenly a nice lady opened the door. She entered the school with a fresh smile and a tear running down her face. Following her a blonde boy that was around 12 years old and a tall girl. The both of them were smiling too.

ELIZABETH'S POV
     It was a very touching moment. The moment when two little children met their new, loving, family.
-This is Michael- I said touching his left shoulder.
-Hi, Michael- Abigail said with tears in her eyes.- And this beautiful girl?
-This is Hope- I said grabbing her hand.
-They are Cody and Becky- Abigail introduced them.
-Hello! I'm going to teach both of you how to play baseball and catch, which we play a lot at school, on recess- Cody said.
-Hi, you can ask me anything you want, and you can count on me for anything you need. I can't teach you how to play baseball, but you can learn some other things from me.- Becky told the twins with a smile.
-I think that  with Elizabeth, you've learnt what  mother is.- Mrs. Stanton said, still crying.
After some minutes of talking, Michael and Hope ran towards my friend and started a group hug. Of course, their siblings got in it too. After that heart warming moment, the lesson had to start. Cody, Michael and Hope stayed in the classroom while the other children came in and sat down.