Chapter XI| ANOTHER UNION

FRANK'S / PASTOR HOGAN'S POV
We were dating with Abigail for  almost 3 years now. We were deeply in love with each other, and Cody and Becky liked me. That day I decided that one of these days I had to be brave and ask her to marry me.
I had the ring for 1 whole month, but I hadn't been brave enough to ask her.Then I ran to Abigail's cafe and asked her if she wanted to go for a walk with me tonight. Luckily, she accepted the invitation and I told her I would pick her up at 8.
ABIGAIL'S POV
I really liked going out with Frank, but it was getting a little suspicious. He asked me out a lot of times lately. I totally loved that, but every time we went out together, in the middle of the night, he started getting nervous. That day, he asked me out again. 
All the day went through just fine. Cody came back from "school", that was Elizabeth's house, went to play baseball with Robert, took a bath, had dinner, and went to sleep. I left Clara in charge of him. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. It was Frank.
Frank's POV
I went to look for Abigail and thought that the night was perfect. There was a full moon, and the stars were brighting like they never did before. We went to walk around the lake and I could see the reflection of the moon in the water. Half an hour went through, and I decided to ask her. I kneeled down and said:
-From the moment I met you I knew I was going to spend my life with you. You bright up even the darkest days, and you make me feel like no one ever did before. I love you, and your children, and I hope I can spend the rest of my life with you. Abigail Stanton, would you marry me?- I asked nervous.
-Yes, I love you- She answered, and I could see a tear rolling down her face. 
We kissed and then sat down and watched the lake for another half an hour. Then we went back and I said goodbye to her,and I wanted to tell Cody, but he was already asleep. Before I proposed, we talked about marriage and that we wanted it to be simple.
*2 months later*
Abigail's POV
It was the day of my wedding. I was nervous, but at the same time really excited.
-Elizabeth, are you sure you are going to be fine?- I asked worried.
-Don't worry, I will. Besides, it's your wedding, focus on that. I just can't stop watching you. You look absolutely stunning.
-Thank you. And it looks like you really have "THE GLOW".
-I can't believe I've been pregnant for 7 months now.
-Wow... 
-WAIT! Something is missing.
She stands in front of me and puts the veil over my head.
-Now we have to go- she said.
When I was walking through the aisle, I realized I couldn't hold my tears any longer, so with tears falling from my eyes, I reached the altar. Everything went just fine
-I, Frank, give you,Abigail, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you.
Then he putted the ring ,that Cody brought us, through my finger.
-I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride
Frank kissed me and smiled like he never did before. We were walking through the aisle to go out, when I remembered I had to throw my flowers, and it landed in Clara's hands. Then Elizabeth went, congratulated us, and told me that one day we would drink tea and eat pie while I told her what I felt every second of my wedding. Then we went to the saloon and had a party. It was amazing. When I arrived I could saw a big sign that said "CONGRATULATIONS". Then I walked to a very big table, on it I could see a lot of food like a turkey, soup, pasta, scones, and a big cake. Bill had made all that, and it was really good. We cutted the first slice of the cake. It was of vanilla and had frosting covering it.
    Once the party was over, we had to go on our honeymoon. So, that night I started packing enough clothes for 1 month and a half. We decided to go that same night. I was about to go in the carriage, when I saw that behind it there was a sign that said "JUST MARRIED". Then we started moving, while I said goodbye to the town.