EPILOGUE

I opened my eyes slowly and saw the rays of sun coming through the window and felt the heating my face. I turned around and saw my handsome husband still sleeping with his messy hair. I could hear him snoring lightly, which reminded me where Peter had taken it after from. I caressed his soft light brown hair to wake him up slowly.

-Mh... Good morning- he said opening his eyes.

-Good morning- I said placing a soft kiss on his lips.

-And good morning to you, little Sophie- He placed his hand on my baby bump .

-Goom mornin!- our three year old son ran into our bedroom.

-Hello young man- Jack said while Peter climbed on our bed.

-Daddy, let's play horsie! You be horsie!

-The sun is up, that means our son is up- Jack said facing me, smiling . - Alright, let's play- He said jumping out of the bed and picking up our son .

Peter's laughter filled the room while his father hopped and ran around the bedroom . After five minutes of laughing and neighing, they both ended up laying on the floor with enormous smiles drawn on their faces . I went downstairs to make some breakfast and feed Nala and Bailey. Our pets ran towards me and spinned excitedly when I poured the dog food on their metal plates . I proceeded to the kitchen and toasted some bread and cooked some scrambled eggs to put on top . I placed the plates, silverware, napkins on the table and then put a cushion on one of the chairs for Peter .

-Breakfast is ready!- I called my family .

-Breakfast Daddy! I'm hungry, let's go!- I could hear him in the distance .

-We're coming- Jack answered .

They both raced downstairs and Jack let Peter win . Once again, the dogs ran towards them and licked their faces, which made Peter laugh because it tickled him . After that love assault, they went to the table and my husband lifted the little boy and helped him sit on his chair. Once we were all eating breakfast the three year old started talking.

-Mommy, when will I go to school with you?- he asked for the fifth time that week .

-You'll have to wait a little longer... meanwhile, Mrs Hunts will be your teacher, alright?

-How long is a little longer?

-A couple of years- Jack answered .

-Years? How long is that?

-More than ten days- my husband answered once more, knowing he only could count up to that number.

-More that ten days? That is the opposite of little, that is a big time .

After that cute conversation that happened daily, my husband smiled at me, but this time was special . That day a ray of sun hit his face, which made him look unreal, magical, too good to be true . To make it even more perfect, my son giggled, who knows why, he laughed at all time . I had a daughter on the way, I was married to the most handsome and kind mountie anyone could ever know and had a son that was like a little angel . It was pure perfection, my life was all I had ever dreamed of .

Thank you for reading this story and let me make each character grow in the way I wanted them to, thank you for making it possible, thank you for being patient when I didn't update and thank you for all the support . I want to let you know I really appreciate it <3

Wish you the best, ineruete