171-Open Mind & Body

AJ POV
I am on my phone fixing our latest date to have a great time. They are very eager to try something new and we are just the perfect option for them. Is a couple that doesn't know how to start with their sexual life so they asked for help and lucky us we found them as they are both virgins. We promised to help and they are so pure and innocent that we will probably go all out on them. We are at home making sure we eat something strong so we have enough energy to fuck them.

After we finish eating we go to their house. As we get there they show us to their room. Very simple house and when we turn to get the couple we don't really see any problem. She is a top model with a very nice body and he is big and very well gifted. The problem is on their mind and personality. We start undressing and CJ gets on the bed as I remain standing. This will be awesome. I stretch out my hand to her and she takes it shily.
-Come here. This, you won't forget and don't worry, he will be your first time not either of us.
She nods and I help her get on top of CJ on the bed. He knows what to do or not do. The man comes over behind her and also on top of him. I remain standing. For a moment is just caresses and touches to relax and set the mood on the room. They don't really need it as they were turned on since before we arrived.
-Bro, do it.
He nods and I see as CJ grabs him and he position his ass on his dick. He seems afraid but let's us do as we want. He moans at the tease before he turns tense and this time CJ too moans as he keeps fucking his ass. I get her and turn her so she starts giving me a deep throat. I groan as it feels so good, I feel as CJ starts to suck my balls while grabbing my hips. Oh, he's good. I get to rest my upper body on top of her getting my cheek on her back. My arms tense up and I lift myself a bit. I turn to look at him and I start to rub his dick with my hand. He moans and groans and I can't help a smile to spread on my face. He cums loads and it lands across her back and my face. He seems ashamed for a moment but I don't really care about it that much. I turn to take his hand and together with him I cross one of my fingers and one of his inside his wife's very small ass. She let's go of my dick and I can hear CJ complain a bit.
CJ-Don't stop. Keep sucking it.
She does and I turn to him again as she gives me more and more. We get out of her ass and I stretch it out for her husband to see.
-Go on, look, smell, taste it.
We taste it together and I turn to open her pussy for him. I did promised he would be her first and I intend to keep my word. He goes inside slowly and I see as her ass twitches a bit. I stretch a hand and making sure CJ's dick stays inside his ass I suddenly pull him so he gets all of his sick in her pussy. Deep fast and without mercy for her. When he feels more comfortable I leave him be by himself and I get away from them. I climb on the bed and I pull him so he's lying down and I turn on top of him. CJ holds her down sucking her tits while doing so and I get closer fingering her ass a bit before I turn to fisting her ass deeply. She tries to get away bit both AJ and I hold her down. I rest against her and talk on her ear.
-Come on, I know you like it.
CJ-Her expression says that she loves it.
I open my hind inside her ass and caress her insides a bit more and as expected, she cums and gets even more hornier as she gets tighter and desperately turns to kiss CJ. I grab her by the hair and pull her away from him. He seems a bit ashamed but is part of the foreplay to help them. I get my hand out of her ass and I get her up so she's sitting and as I get her to suck my fingers from her anal fluids I smile and I slam my dick all the way up her ass. She gets so turned on that she bites my fingers hard. I slip out and with a sigh I turn to CJ. He manages to slip out from the group and he gets the bag with the sexual toys we bring along with us just in case. I watch as he prepares everything and when is ready.
CJ-Is ready.
-Good. Take him.
I get her and lift both of us up and away from her husband. CJ takes him away and he gets him lying down on the table chaining his legs and arms upwards behind him with his ass very stretched out for him. I watch as CJ gets some gloves on examining every and each toy he will use on him. I turn to her again.
-Now you'll get to watch as your husband gets tortured because of you.
I get seated so they can see each other clearly. I keep fucking her ass hard and I get her legs very wide opened up exposing her pussy to both her husband and CJ. Only the sight makes him cum again and again.
CJ-Oh dear, he came. Well, nothing we can do about it now.
-Bro, can you hand me the chains?
He nods throwing them at me and I get her crossed, her right leg chained together with her left arm and her left leg with her right hand. I borrow two toys from CJ and as I get her to suck my dick I get myself to play with her holes for a bit. CJ pulls him so he's looking at us.
CJ-Watch the whole thing.
-Oh look, your husband is watching us fuck together.
That alone makes her come lots and lots as she gets excited. We laugh and I get the cutest toy on her ass and pussy.
I get off of her and leave her with the toys in her, her pussy towards us as I go join CJ and her husband. I get at his side and wrap an arm around his neck.
-Isn't that lovely?
CJ-She's eating those toys as a child eats a popsicle.
That image makes him cum again. CJ turns to spread his ass gently before he gets his entire fist inside. Not like I would do it but, I guess not yet. I get below him and I turn to suck his dick nicely. We keep there for a bit until CJ uses all of the toys on his ass including his own dick.
CJ-Just a bit more.
-Gods. I'm cumming.
CJ-Me too.
We both come and is so potent that he comes as well along with us. I help CJ get him down and free him just from the chains and ropes. We get her off to but we keep them away and apart from each other.
-Come on, show us how you masturbate yourself.
CJ-Show this guy here what he can expect in the future.
CJ gets her the toys and I turn to sit so he watches her play with herself as I get to fuck his ass deeply. CJ comes and he turns to give him a blowjob. I keep his face stuck so he keeps watching his wife as she plays herself. Along with the show I turn to whisper on his ear everything she does.
-What a good show. Look at her pussy as it eats that slimy pink dildo. Can you sew how her ass twitches aching for more?
Guy-Yes.
-Look at how she grabs her tit, she likes it. She wants you to touch them and squeeze them hard. Just imagine, your big dick inside her wet pussy or her tight ass while your hands grab both her tits, her hands grabbing your hair in fists as you lick, suck and bite on her hard nipples.
I can tell he likes it because he closes and opens his fists repeatedly. I bite his ear and he moans as he comes loads. We both laugh.
CJ-Look, he came just imagining it.
-You want that?
Guy-Yes.
-Then wait for your turn. Come here, relax and enjoy the show.
At that CJ turns away and I get my hand rubbing his dick keeping him looking that way.
-Look, look how my baby brother fucks the hell out of her.
We watch as CJ gets on the bed with her. He gets her lying on her belly looking at us directly. He gets to kiss her ass working his way up.
-Look at them kiss. She likes it so much. Hear as she moans for his dick.
I rub harder his dick leaving him breathless. I get him so we share a deep kiss and I hear as he speaks.
CJ-Look at that, your husband seems to be enjoying that kiss very much. Just look at how hard he is. Look as he fucks your husband's ass deeply. I bet he would love to do the same with you.
He laughs and I feel as he comes hard on the floor.
-Oh, he came.
CJ-She did too. Does that turn you on?
She nods but CJ turns.
CJ-What was that? I didn't catch that. Repeat it.
Girl-Yes, it does.
CJ-Now then, where do I fuck you? Your ass or your pussy. Tell me, which one do you want me to fuck?
We watch as he gets her a taste of both teasing her for a bit.
CJ-Come on, if you don't tell me I might just stop and go away.
In alert she turns to him.
Girl-No! Don't stop.
CJ-Then tell me, which hole?
Girl-Here, fuck my ass. Please.
CJ-Good girl.
He turns and as he goes all the way in she moans loudly. He gives a description of it for him.
CJ-Man your wife is so tight. Her ass is squeezing my dick tight, it seems she doesn't wants to let go of it. Wouldn't you want to fuck her little, tight ass. It feels great. The way she moves, the way her insides rub against your dick. Just imagine that, your cock on her tight, little ass. It will suck you in very deep and suck without mercy.
-Do it.
He smiles at me and he grabs her up so they're sitting in the floor too. He squeezes her tits toying with them for a bit and pressing her nipples. She moans loudly at the tease and we see as she comes and her fluids roll down her legs. She gets a hand pressing their faces together and the other on her pussy needing more and more. We watch as CJ comes in her ass loads and loads.
CJ-Ups, look, she likes it.
He gets both of them lying on the bed again doing a 69. I laugh as he comes again.
-Look how she eats his big, fat, hard dick. Watch as she licks it clean eating all of his cum.
I get up and closer to them so he can watch up close but what they do is kind of a surprise. They both turn to lick his dick clean. He moans liking it and I can feel myself cum on his ass. I turn so she has both CJ and her husband's dicks all for her. She takes turns as she gets her hand on one and her mouth on the other before she switches them. After a bit she gets her other hand to massage and play with my balls, he does the same but he takes CJ's. I turn his head so we're kissing each other as she switches to play with all of us.
Not long after all three of us are behind her. CJ and I fuck her pussy together as her husband fucks her ass.
Guy-You like that? How does it feel? Having three dicks slamming you hard.
Girl-Yes, yes, ah, it feels so good. Ah,more more fuck me more. Coming, I'm coming.
Just as she says that she comes lots and with a final push we come as well. We see as her ass and pussy overflows with all of our cum. It comes out mixing all of our cum together with her juices. We are all panting except for her, she fell asleep right there after we came. He thanks us and we go away. We shower and dress up with our spare clothes and we go back home to rest together.

To be continued...............?