186-Bonds

I wake up to my really loud alarm and I groan as I turn it off. We are on vacation from work all together and I just want to sleep late but my body is not really a fan of not doing anything so I sleepy get up from bed and stretch myself with a big yawn. I get up and I shower and everything else getting ready for the day but I still stay shirtless with only some shorts on as I get to the garden to relax a bit with the morning air. Only great grandpa Hades and grandpa Karma are awake as well as Yuki and Karai. Hades is running while Karma just admire how Karai teaches some maneuvers to Yuki if she were to fly faster or had to carry someone or anything that might happen that she still needs to use her wings. After a bit I just want to be alone for a moment so I get my tablet and my ear buds and as I plan my house I listen to music as I rest on top of a tree.
And so I begin, I want to live in the sky. Simple but with a spacious yet expensive format. It has everything I need and it seems empty as well like retractable furniture. The bed will be thin but big. Everything will be by remote control. As I plan my dream house I suddenly have the thought of go buying the material so I can do it myself and so I do. I build it all the way from zero.
A few months later
I finally finish up my portable flying house and I look at it satisfied.
-Finally, is done.
I go inside and take it for a test to check if it works properly. It does and so I go back down to finally move here. I need my clothes, food and some furniture I want to get and I really nice shower. I get down and anchoring it so it stays down on the ground I go inside my house and take a nice long hot bath and shower.

I relax in the water allowing myself to relax for the first time in what feels like forever. I sigh deeply and I am so relaxed I fall asleep right there.
                       Max POV
I get cooking dinner and as I do I whistle one of my songs that I used to do before. My thoughts are unfocused and all over the place as I keep thinking of my family. The older and the younger equally. I have crazy thoughts and all my emotions mix up so much that I don't know what is what anymore. I laugh to myself at how silly I am being. I am snapped out of my thoughts when someone hugs me from behind.
-What......
S-So you're awake. Penny for your thoughts.
-Not really thinking much. Just looking as the dinner cooks.
She opens her mouth to speak but she gets cut off from our daughter rushing in.
R-Good day, what is cooking?
-Pasta.
R-Oh, my favorite. I really love how is it that is a soft food but still manages to fill you up very satisfied.
-Can you get your brother?
R-Sure, I want to grab the first bite. Don't start without me.
She smiles and goes away to get her brother. I let out a laugh as I get the fire on low for a moment. I turn around and facing Sora I grab her by the chin and she smiles as I trace my thumb on her lips slowly.
-Soft. And only for me and me alone.
S-Someone is being greedy. I like it.
-I can tell.
With that I grab her face with both hands and I press a deep kiss to her lips. We hear someone clearing their throat loudly and we break apart. Is grandpa Hades. We both turn bright red and a bit ashamed I clear my throat as well.
Ha-Was the oven not hot enough?
-As if you wouldn't do it with grandma all the time.
At that he turns surprised before he turns his head flustered. I laugh and he just comes to get his shake. When his back is turned to us I grab Sora and steal a small kiss from her before turning back to the oven.
Ha-So what are you cooking?
-Pasta. Can you keep an eye on it just for a moment?
Ha-Sure.
-Don't burn it.
Ha-Go.
With that he pushes me out of the way and laughing I go to my kids room. I find them both in the bathroom. Evzen is shaving and she is just poking his back.
R-Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry.
-What are you doing?
They turn to me and smile.
R-I am hurrying up his pace.
E-Oh no, you're being ruthless.
-She's just poking you. That's not ruthless.
E-Hey, touching this body is a privilege not given to anyone. Is already hard keeping it like it is for her to be poking it every second.
R-Got it, no poking.
He smiles but before he can enjoy the moment she hugs him kindly. He sighs in frustration and I get her with me.
-Come on, leave him be. Trust me, he'll go way faster if you do.
R-Aww, can I play with you then? Oh, I know what I want.
-What?
E-Maybe a silencer so she can be still and quiet for a bit.
R-You silly boy, I want a pet.
-Absolutely not.
I turn on my heel and I make my way back to the kitchen. She follows pouting and complaining on why can't she have a pet but I stay silent.
R-Oh come on dad, please, pretty please daddy. My hero, my king, my knight, why can't I?
-Because I said no.
R-At least tell me why. Pretty please.
I turn to look at her.
                 Robin POV
I am so eager to have a pet that I don't realize dad stopped until I almost bump into him. I look at him and his expression is stoic and cold. So cold it scares me, I realize he is getting annoyed and angry at me but also that he doesn't want to snap at me or yell. I try to look away but his expression is so good that I don't dare look away even for a second. I can feel tears coming so I do what I find best suitable. I hug him, for a moment he doesn't move but then he does hug me back kindly kissing the top of my head. I can't see his expression but his voice is kind and soft.
M-I love you, don't you forget that.
Not sure if I could handle looking at him all through dinner I turn and ask him.
-Can I eat in my room?
M-Sure, I understand.
He let's me go a bit hesitantly and his voice sounds broken as he speaks. As I serve myself my hand trembles a bit. I dismiss it as just a twitch but then I notice is anger when the twins try and trick me into one of their jokes. I throw a kick at them and they fall back surprised.
CJ-That is not nice.
I frown at him.
-Just try that one more time. Please do try it.
CJ-Down the back or up the leg?
I tighten my hand on his neck frowning. AJ tries to get me away but I take him as well.
-Do that again and I'll tear your limbs apart.
With that I take my dinner and go away. I almost stumble into Evzen have I not such good reflexes.
E-Robin?
I ignore him and keep my way to my room.
                       Evzen POV
I watch as Robin disappears and I turn to the kitchen where the twins are still on the floor. Anger boils inside me and despite how much I like to be with them my sister is always first and most important. I give dad a bump fist in a friendly manner before I get my own food and into my place. I find that I can't stop thinking about Robin so I just finish my food and without another word I go up to her room. I knock on her door.
-Robin? Can I enter?
R-Yes.
I do and I find her just on her bed with the food on her table still untouched.
-Not hungry?
R-Probably not. You can eat it if you want.
I chuckle and I sit by her side. She sighs not looking at me as she keeps still on the bed.
-Was it the twins?
She nods and she gets up and turns to hug me.
R-I thought I was a bit sad but it turns out I was angry. More than I care to admit.
Suddenly I have a thought and I turn to her.
-How about I show you my new place? Is closer than you think.
R-Sure, let me get dressed.
-Use warm pijamas, is cold there.
She nods and as I go away so she can dress I get mine as well and get them up there first. I get down and I recline against the wall waiting for Robin to come.
R-Ready. So, where it is?
-Hold tight to me.
I take and wrap an arm around her waist tight and she turns to cling to me tightly. I get the remote of my house and pressing a button I wait for it to appear. A rope hangs and I catch it and then it slowly goes up taking us off the ground and to the skies. We reach my home and she is surprised with it. Once inside I let go of her.
-So, what do you think?
R-Is, wow, this is so cool. How did you got this idea? Have you show it to someone else?
-You're the second to come here. I was first.
She smiles and she sits on the floor. I get out the bed and motion for her to use it and so she does. I Suddenly remember something and I excuse myself.
-I'll be right back, stay there as long as you like. Sleep if you want to.
She nods and I open the door and jump off to where everyone is. I land on the window edge, lucky me it was open but I stay out just holding to the edge of the windows. I look up to see everyone staring at me. I roll my eyes but I call mom to my side.
-Mom, can you do something for me?
S-Sure, what do you need?
I'm about to say it out loud but I get her to come to me. She does and I whisper it on her ear. She turns away and she nods as she disappears to get the stuff I asked for. She comes back after a bit and gives me the backpack and I get the rope down again. I wait and when it comes I grab it and tie the backpack to it tight before I grab and as I get out the window I use my feet to impulse me away from the window and the ropes goes up again. I see mom looking by the window and I smile as I keep going up. When I get there I find that Robin is already fast and deeply asleep. I laugh and leaving the backpack aside I slip on the bed with her. On instinct she rolls over hugging me and covering ourselves with the blankets I drift off to sleep as well.

To be continued..............
I forgot to put this before but I want to give due credit to Pikachu904726 for doing the latest two characters Robin and Evzen. She had the idea and she will also collaborate on some future ideas to come so be prepared.
See you all in five years, story time not real time. Will skip five years and it will be sequel for Evzen.