173

The next day AJ gets a date at a place where you can have any kind of sex you want. We applied for almost all of them. An entire week just us having sex as we like. Maybe an orgy or a harem but definitely sex all week long. After lunch we leave together on our separate bikes and we are side by side. He has the clothes and I have the sex toys we might need. Is not likely we use them but, better be prepared just in case. I am pulled out of my thoughts by a push.
AJ-CJ!
-What?
He points to the light which is green for us now and I drive again apologizing to the drivers behind me. When we reach the place is quiet, luxurious, big, welcoming amongst other things. We park and get down from them and I close the garage so they don't get stolen.
-Here we go.
He nods and we go inside. They ask us how do we want to start our sexual adventure and we take to start just us, alone together. They take us to a room full of luxury, champagne, caviar, a chocolate fountain. We turn to each other and leaving the bags aside we start to undress each other slowly. As we turn from clothes to naked I take notice of our tattoos appearing keeping our auras in check. I get the door locked and I pick him up kissing deeply and desperately. I turn us so we are pressed against the wall. We break the kiss and we look at each other only our foreheads touching. I take a quick kiss and he smirks at me.
He gets down from me taking the lead as he kisses me savagely getting one hand on my dick and the other keeping my face close to his keeping me stuck in the kiss. Only when he's breathless he let's me go.
I go to the bed and I get myself between the sheets tempting him.

AJ-So tempting.......
He gets a low roar showing his teeth to me and I smile as he comes over to me. He kisses my body all the way from my feet to my lips. He turns me so we're facing each other and I take off his glasses and put them on the nightstand.
-Let me take care of you. Come here you........
I get him so his back is pressed against the head of the bed and I turn to tease his dick. I lick it slowly and I hear him moan a bit. I laugh teasing his dick a bit more.
AJ-CJ..........
-Shush, is my turn today. We can do it your way after I'm finished.
He nods making a sound of agree and I turn to suck his dick again. But before that, my, he really is a man in every sense of the word. I lick and suck his balls nicely and that seems to turn him on even more. When I have gotten his balls all wet and caress of I get to actually suck his dick. I take it deep throat right from the start as is his favorite kind of blowjob.e comes and as I get off from him looking at his dick bathed in cum. I get up to face him holding his face by the sides with a single hand.
-You made quite the mess, and making messes deserves a punishment.
He turns bright red and I laugh kissing his neck hard. I get him turned around and I get his ass up to me. I play around with it just rubbing my finger on the edge.

He moans and only because I too want it I slam my dick on his ass hard and deep. He groans getting his hands curled grabbing a fistful of the sheets. I get out of him slowly not to hurt him and I turn to kiss him gently. I give him his glasses back so he can see where he's going. Besides, it makes me hornier when he does sex with glasses. I give his ass a gentle kiss soothing it a bit from the punishment. He gives me equal measure of himself as he gets to fuck me doggy style. I grab the back of the bed with my hands resting my forehead on it between glances backwards towards him. He loves to tease me as he keeps rubbing his dick on my lower back.

He loves to tease me a lot.
-AJ, please just..........
AJ-Please, as you said before, is my turn now. I could do it my way now, isn't that right?
-Yes, yes it is.
He turns to rest on top of me and holding one hand on top of mine on the back of the bed his other hand rubs my dick fast. I hide my face from him and I feel as he takes my hair and pulls my head back up.
AJ-Let me see your face. I want to see you when I fuck your ass.
-Ahh.
He gets up still holding my head up and I see as his hand turns to touch my back gently and slowly from my shoulders to my ass. He licks it for a bit and I see as his hand gets to hold my ass open for him. He smiles and I can tell he's up to no good.
AJ-Would you look at that, the little brother wants his big brother's dick eagerly.
I tense up and he laughs again.
AJ-Such a beautiful hole, the way it twitches asking for my dick it looks so cute and adorable.
-Stop teasing me please. Just, let me have your long dick on my tight ass, please.
AJ-Just because you asked very nicely.
He positions his dick on place and I relax giving him a free pass to fuck me. I'm about to ask him to go slow like the first time but before I can even get the first word out he just slams it in all the way in. I tense up feeling him completely as he turns me around his dick still deep in my ass.

He gets down and we kiss each other enveloping ourselves in a tight hug. I can feel his dick going out and in again and again until he cums.
AJ-Seems I came inside.
-Hot. It feels warm.
Since we both came and both our asses are fucked up by each other we agree on getting more fun. We lie down on the couch both of us with our legs spread widely our dicks erect and ready as always. The guy we asked for comes in and we call him over to us. He comes and we get up sitting him down where we were and we both turn to suck his dick sharing it as we would share everything else. We turn so I'm lying down sucking his balls while AJ sucks his dick as he turns his dick in my ass again. I smile and we get on the bed one behind the other. He goes first and I get my dick on his ass as AJ gets his on mine once more. He turns my head kissing me deeply while my hands play around with the other guy's dick. He is hard and very, very big. I get my arms below his kegs lifting him up as I get him up and down on my dick while AJ slams himself on me. I turn the guy around so he's facing us and he gets his hands on my shoulders. He is so damn tight, I turn to AJ.
-You have to try his ass. So very tight.
He nods and as he gets out of my ass he rubs it and he gives it a lick before he turns in front of us, getting a better position to fuck him with me. I lie down getting his ass stretched out and he slowly gets his dick together with mine on his ass and I see as the guy's face turns into a scream of pleasure as both of our dicks go up his ass. He rests his head on my chest breathing a bit heavily and I see as AJ takes him and he turns his head so they kiss very deeply. I get turned on by the image of my brother and he kissing fiercely. When they break apart he turns to take me on a kiss.

When we part we turn ourselves on the couch. AJ sits on the couch and we get so he fucks his ass. The guy groans as AJ's dick goes inside of him making his own dick to turn erect and very hard. I laugh and I turn to suck his dick gently. Only now I get my tongue all the way from AJ's balls to his and finally I turn to suck him deeply. AJ keeps his legs open and very separated from each other. He comes and we get to stand together side by side. We get him so he's on his knees and hands looking at us.
-Drink it all.
AJ-Open wide.
He opens his mouth to us and he sticks his tongue out for us. We smile and linking our hands together we cum together shooting straight for his mouth. He obediently eats it all not letting a single drop get away. He goes away and we turn to get a girl now to be done for the night. We get on the bed lying on our side facing each other as if we were mirror images of each other. She comes in and what we get is even more unexpected than what we did expect. She is a small woman. She comes towards us and she takes a good look at our dicks before she smiles nodding and we take her as well. AJ sits her on his face toying his tongue on her pussy and I get behind her and spread her ass open for me. With a hard, single movement I get my entire dick on her ass all the way in. I see as she comes on AJ's face and I can tell he is in a dazzle before he smiles and keeps sucking. He grabs one of her tits and I grab the other one.
-Damn, I think I can feel my dick rubbing her stomach.
AJ-Can I try it out after you?
-Of course.
I bend down and press a kiss on his lips sweetly. I get up and after a couple more minutes I cum loads and loads on her ass that it overflows. I slide out getting her on his dick now very hard. He groans loudly as well as she does and turning her back I get her so she's sucking my dick. I can feel it way down her throat and both of us turn our fingers on her pussy. I open it wide and he gets his fingers deep in her getting them wet all the way. He gets his fingers out and he looks at them with a smirk. I take his hand and I suck her fluids from his fingers entirely. I get my fingers wet as well and he licks them clean. He smirks and I know exactly what he means.
AJ-Open it up for me.
I get my hands at either side of her pussy stretching it as apart as I can and he turns his hand into a fist and he turns all the way inside her pussy until it doesn't fit anymore. He gets it out and it makes such a sound that we come together very, very hard and lots. We all separate and we find that she has fainted from the force of both of us cumming inside of her ass and mouth. We wake her up and as she does she just smiles and goes away. To resume we turn to do a 69 before going to sleep for the night. He cleans my dick and I clean his and as usual we share the cum for the both of us with a kiss. We fall asleep our legs I tertwined together and he grabs my dick and ass and I grab his and turn to sleep.
The rest of the week there passes almost in a blur as we fuck in so may different ways we can think of.

To be continued................