Chapter 2: Not How He Used To Be

Don't you love me? ~(F/n)

~Your POV~

Spending the night at Skylar's was definitely needed. She and I talked all night about Mark and how I felt like he didn't love me anymore. He always seemed so preoccupied with his job and his video games, I'm starting to wonder if he even wants to be married. She told me not to talk like that, but that's how I felt.

I got home from Skylar's and Mark was sitting on the couch. He turned toward me when I shut the door. "Hey, baby." He greeted. I waved at him and went straight into my bedroom. He found that a little weird but not weird enough to chase after me.

I packed everything into my backpack and headed back out to go to school. "I'll see you in a bit, Mark." I said, not bothering to give him a kiss. Before he could respond, I was out the door.

~Mark's POV~

(F/n) left before I could even say "I love you". Ever since we got married, things have been pretty weird. I'm happy that we're married and I love her to death, but I think we've lost that spark. There's got to be something missing from our relationship.

While thinking of a way to spice our relationship up, I continued watching tv. There were some commercials advertising fancy restaurants, but I don't know. Knowing (f/n), it might not even he her style. Then again, who knows?

I called up a number of one of those restaurants and asked to make reservations. They had a table available for tonight at seven, which is perfect. "Alright, thanks so much!" I said, and then hung up. This is just what we need. A night out away from the stresses of being an adult. I can't wait to take her.

While (f/n) was at school, I began recording a livestream on YouTube. I was playing "Hello Neighbor" again. I've already beat the game, but the developers updated it again and made it much harder. I'm surprised they didn't make a sequel yet.

I spent the last few hours figuring out this new update while streaming it. During that time, I managed to raise almost fifty-thousand dollars for the local children's hospital, which is awesome.

(F/n) came home shortly after I finished recording. I smiled at her as she entered the door. She seemed pretty exhausted, but maybe she'll perk up once she knows where we're going tonight. I walked up to her as she set her backpack down. "Hey, baby. Guess where we're going tonight." I said, smiling like the goof I am. Her eyes widened. "Where we going?" She said excitedly. I held onto her shoulders. "We're going to the fanciest restaurant in town tonight." I told her. She gave me a weird look. "Really? Why?" She asked, skeptical. I just shrugged. "I don't know, I just figured we needed a night out together. We never go anywhere anymore, so why not?" I answered.

It's been a few hours, and (f/n) and I finally went out to eat. The lights were dimmed in the restaurant as if it were set up for me and (f/n). We seriously needed some time away from the apartment. The restaurant also had some smooth jazz playing. I'm not much of a music person, but jazz always sounded relaxing.

We both had a lot of fun tonight. After dinner, we saw a movie in the theater. We didn't get home until almost ten. After the amazing time we had tonight, I doubt we'll have any issues with our marriage. We didn't get married for no reason after all.

While (f/n) was doing some homework, I recorded some videos for tomorrow. Someone recommended I played this five nights at Freddy's fan game. Normally I'm against playing a lot of these clones, but this one took scary to a whole new level. As I was playing night one, one of the animatronics was holding a dead child with blood coming from its head as a jumpscare. I screamed so hard I almost lost my voice. "How can anyone die on night one!?" I yelled after being scared half to death. "NIGHT ONE! WHY!?"

I was too scared to continue playing, but my goal is to get through night one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~