Chapter 9: Julianna, Jade, and the Jackson

Stay away from that school. Going there will be the worst mistake of your life. ~Nikki

~Skylar's POV~

The five of us went back to (f/n)'s apartment. The look on Mark's face was fucking priceless. He looked like the guiltiest man I had ever seen. But he deserves it for treating (f/n) like shit for the past few weeks. Divorce is probably a good idea, especially since (f/n) is only nineteen.

While (f/n), Ashley, Kenneth, and Rebecca were catching up from our two-week separation, I went outside for a little smoke session. It's been all day since I had some nicotine, and the stress of having to tell (f/n) about Mark's emotional betrayal toward her really peaked my stress.

About halfway through my cigarette, I see three girls walk down the sidewalk. Three girls that I had hoped to never see again. Julianna, Jade, and Khloe. When Khloe spotted me, she just smirked. "Hey, Skylar, what happened to your blue hair?" she asked as if she was better than me. Yeah, forgot to mention that my hair isn't all that blue anymore. My parents stopped giving me money, so I haven't been able to get my hair done every month anymore. I do manage to round up a few dollars every now and again to buy hair dye at the store, but I can only buy the cheap three dollar dyes. I had to resort to natural colors like blonde, black, brown, or red. Since I'm still an emo punk, I'd resort to black hair dye every time.

Anyway, I continued smoking my cigarette as Khloe was taunting me. Julianna and Jade, as usual, wouldn't say anything original. They'd just laugh and repeat Khloe's insult. I fixed my bangs to where it was fully covering my forehead. Khloe noticed this and flipped her bangs away from her forehead. "See? I'm no emo bitch like you are. I'm a prim and perfect blonde girl that will always be better than you." she taunted. I rolled my eyes at her and took a puff of my cigarette. "Look, cunt, I'm not about to fuck with you or your backup singers. I'm just trying to smoke my cigarette and live my life." I called Julianna and Jade backup singers because they're constantly repeating what Khloe is saying to me.

The three of them came up to me, which didn't phase me. I'm a tough girl. I can knock these three to the ground quicker than they can say my name. When Khloe reached out to grab me, I flicked my cigarette away, grabbed her arm, and snapped it. She went into a screaming rage. "OH MY FUCKING GOD, I THINK SHE BROKE MY ARM!" she screeched. After my ears recovered from her piercing scream, I shot a look to both Julianna and Jade. They attempted to get Khloe to her feet, but she was in too much pain. "Call an ambulance." Jade said to Julianna. I just rolled my eyes at them. "That won't be necessary." I said to them. I bent down to Khloe's level and snapped her arm back into place. It caused her to scream again, but the duration was much shorter. I may have snapped her arm back into place, but I'm sure it's still broken. "Now, you can walk to the hospital. I don't want you fuckers around here." I told them. Khloe clung onto her arm as if it would fall off if she didn't.

Before entering the apartment complex, I turned to them. "Oh, and Khloe? If you ever try to touch me again, your arm will be gone." I threatened. The three of them looked scared. Well, Khloe didn't look as scared, but since her arm is broken, she didn't want to instigate another physical injury.

Despite her pain, though, she did call something to me. "I'm going to get you, bitch." she yelled. Julianna and Jade pulled Khloe away from the apartment complex. "Ha, yeah right." I said under my breath.

When I went to the floor that (f/n) lived on, I suddenly realized what I had done. In the dream, those three were dead. But, they're alive in real life. They might also be problematic to me. Oh god, I broke Khloe's arm. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I quickly went into (f/n)'s room where she, Ashley, Kenneth, and Rebecca were at. "Guys, Khloe, Julianna, and Jade are also going to be a problem." I told them. (F/n) looked at me. "Oh no, were they outside?" she asked me. I nodded quickly. "Yeah and...oh god, I broke Khloe's arm just now." I admitted. (F/n) stood up. "Skylar, what the fuck!?" she shouted. I sighed. "I'm sorry! They were trying to start shit, and it was out of self defense. Khloe tried grabbing me, and I just did it out of reflex." I said to her.

"Those three are going to make our lives hell." (f/n) said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~