Chapter 21: I Can't Stand Her

I love her, but her annoyances are starting to change that. ~Mark

~Mark's POV~

Last night was a nightmare with (f/n). She called me at fucking eleven at night just to ask me questions about that stupid dream she had three years ago. I mean, who cares about it? She's trying to tell me I was somehow involved in it and that I had it at the same time as her, but I can't remember it. If I can't recall it, then it never happened.

I woke up at two in the morning to start recording. I like to have my videos ready by noon and at four in the afternoon. I tried setting a schedule a few times in the past, but I feel like twelve and four are reasonable times since sometimes I sleep in until ten.

The video games I was going to play today are Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, and Scott Cawthon's new addition to his Five Nights At Freddy's series, Lefty vs. Nedd Bear. It's pretty much like the original Five Night's At Freddy's game, except it expands more on the relationship between Nedd Bear, who was always shown to be of mint condition in the simulator game, and Lefty, who is salvageable, or could be purchased with great risk.

The setting of the Lefty vs. Nedd Bear game is kind of the same as of the first Five Nights At Freddy's. The background story of this game is that Lefty and Nedd Bear have reached some kind of rivalry. Nedd Bear was considered the "goody-two-shoes" just because he normally didn't pose as a risk to the guests in the pizzeria, but once Lefty came along and joined him on stage, he began terrorizing the guests and causing the owners of this pizzeria to deal with lawsuits and funds shortages. There was even one time where Lefty caused the bite of '97 where he went up to a one-year-old and ripped his entire left arm off, hence the name "Lefty". It was up to Nedd Bear to restore order in the pizzeria while Lefty was out to get me when my character covered the overnight security guard shift. The usual times were between twelve to six in the morning. The doors to my office are constantly closed. There's no option to open or close them. They're closed from the minute I walk in to the minute I walk out, thank god! The only catch is, Lefty is able to break down the doors if Nedd Bear doesn't show up in time to stop him. Whenever I hear Lefty pounding on the door, I actually have to page Nedd Bear to come and stop him. The game is scarier than anyone can imagine. Just the anxiety that's there when Lefty shows up and shouts as he's pounding the door.

As I was playing the game, I would hear Lefty spurt things like, "Don't worry, I don't b-bite!" It freaked me out when the door he was pounding on began denting inward. Just as I thought the door couldn't be any more damaged, Nedd Bear rescued me. "Lefty! Go away!" Nedd Bear said. I heard some static go on outside the door, and then silence. Nedd Bear would have to rearrange some wires on Lefty so he would be programmed to walk away. There is something that happens in later nights, however. Lefty will actually develop capabilities to rewire Nedd Bear to become blood thirty for me! If that happens, the office I'm in is provided a pager that summons another animatronic that doesn't come out unless it's necessary. It could either be Mr. Hippo or Happy Frog. Whichever decides to activate first.

Going back to (f/n), she has really gone crazy over this dream. I mean, I always tell her I'm here for her if she needs me, but calling me in the middle of the night for that is ridiculous.

After an hour of beating night one, two, and three, I finished the episode off there. In this game, there's going to be an eighth night. I found that shocking, but this story is pretty complex from what I heard.

I decided to step outside of my apartment for a few minutes. I've been in there for a few days without setting foot outside. When I do step outside the door, I notice something that made me become exceptionally nervous. The lock on (f/n)'s door had been screwed off and the door was cracked open. Shit, someone broke into her apartment!

I stood by the door and listened to what was going on inside. The sound of a mans voice said, "If you scream, I'll have to kill you." Before I could react, someone from down the hall hurries in past me, not realizing I was right there. The person goes in, goes up to the man, and knocks him out with an object they got from the coffee table. Who the fuck was that!?

"Are you alright?" a female voice asked. "Yeah." Another one answered. It must be Skylar who dashed in past me.

I shook it off and went back home. She's fine, and I guess that's all that matters. She doesn't need me anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~