Chapter 20A: Phase Three

It's all in your head.

~Your POV~

I picked up the lock that was supposed to be on the door, and it looked like someone had picked it, and then unscrewed it from the inside. Just as I was about to set the lock down and alert my parents, I heard someone's voice. "Hey." A male voice whispered. I quickly spun around and noticed a figure standing in the darkness. The light from the full moon shining into my apartment was just enough to realize that someone is standing right in front of me.

"It's Francis if you're wondering. Just wanted to pay my "girlfriend" a visit." He told me. I continued staring at him. "It's like three in the morning, and you fucking broke something." I stated. I heard Francis chuckle. "That was an accident. I'm sorry." He responded. From inside my pant pocket, I speed-dialed Skylar. I didn't want Francis to know that I was calling for help. I'm going to try to keep him situated until Skylar shows up to kick his ass. We have a system where if we call each other really early in the morning, it automatically means that there's a serious problem. She responds in a situation like that by declining the call, and calling me back, making my phone vibrate. That tells me she's on her way.

That's exactly what happened by the time Francis came up to me. He was stroking my cheek. "If you scream, I'll have to kill you." He threatened. I nodded. He led me onto the couch and had me lay below him. I remember in the dream he tried to rape me, but were not up to that point. In fact, I think phase three was going to include that incident. Shit, my past is catching up to me quicker than I realize, and I still don't know everything that's fake and that's real. When Skylar gets here, we seriously should start working on the next list after beating the shit out of Francis.

Francis was making out with me as I realized this. It seems as though the people involved in this dream are beginning to catch up to us quicker than we can study the dream itself.

He was rubbing my body up and down the sides. Just when he was about to touch my private area, another figure sneaks up behind Francis. The figure covers his mouth as tightly as possible and pulled him off of me. As his mouth was covered, the figure takes something off of the coffee table and hits him over the head, knocking him out. It was obvious that it was Skylar who was here. Who else would show up here at three in the morning?

As expected, it was Skylar. "Are you alright?" Skylar asked me. "Yeah, I'm good. He tried to fuck me again." I said back. Skylar and I headed into my room. I turned on the light on my night stand while Skylar sat on the bed. She looked at me when I sat next to her. "Before we do anything, we need to do something about Francis." She informed me. She was right. He's like right outside my bedroom. Skylar sent a text to Terrance to see if he could stop by and take Francis somewhere where he can't find his way back. As she did that, I began writing the list for phase three.

I was about halfway done when I heard a light knock on my bedroom door. After the knocking, someone entered. It was Terrance.

"Hey, where's this Francis at?" He asked in a whisper. Skylar got up and showed Terrance where he was. He was passed out in the living room still. Terrance threw him over his shoulder and walked out. "I'll get one of my friends to fix that lock before your parents wake up." Terrance told me. I gave him a thumbs up. "Okay, thanks man." I said back.

An hour later, Terrance and his friend came back to fix the lock. They screwed it back into place and made sure it worked before leaving. Since the lock was picked, they wanted to make sure it worked effectively. Sometimes picking a lock really hard can damage the structure on the inside where you insert the key, and I'm not sure whether Francis forced it too much or not.

When everything checked out, Terrance and his friend left. Skylar was going to spend the rest of the night with me to make sure no one else breaks in. I'm surprised my parents didn't wake up to that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~