3: 😮Prediction😑

~Wisteria Lane Main Town~
~Real Life~

"I'm such a bad luck!" I scolded myself on the way home. "What am I, a black cat? Brings bad luck everytime?!"

Frustrated, I kicked a stone in front of me. "Mom died, dad is working overseas, schoolwork pressure, and best friend got into a freak accident! What's next, robbery?"

I was about to touch the doorknob to my house when I realized it's a little open.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Dahell..." I whispered, then peeked in.

I can see two figures moving around the house.

I held my breath while making my way silently in the kitchen to grab a frying pan.

Hey, that's the only thing closest to a weapon! And I was not about to stab someone with a knife!

I crouched down, making my way towards the first guy in the living room carefully.

I feel like I'm in a real life YanSim. I'm actually getting the hang of this, no joke.

He was about to turn around when I banged the frying pan very hard on his head, I almost broke it.

Now he's out cold, and fainted on the floor.

The other dude must've heard the commotion, and went in the living room to check it out.

He saw me, and brought a bread knife out of his pocket. I repeat, a bread knife!

I scoffed. "A bread knife is the best you've got?"

"At least it's useful unlike your pan!" He raised the (bread) knife, but I kicked it out of the way, and it flew across the room.

I smirked.

He was about to grab the knife again when I banged him on the head like what I did to his... uh... "companion".

I dropped the frying pan, and carried- actually, literally dragged- them out of the house.

I scanned the whole neighborhood, then saw three policemen. "Hey, guys!" I waved.

I quickly got their attention. "I just saw these dudes rummaging stuff in my house, and I don't like it. Maybe you can do something with them?"

Two of those cops dragged the thieves in the police car, and the other one thanked me.

I sighed, and closed the door. "How did they broke in?" I asked myself while changing into my pajamas. "Wait. Did I even lock the door in the first place?"

I tried to remember everything that happened this morning, before I go to school. I remember waking up late, and rushing my morning routine to- oh.

Because I'm hurrying things up, I forgot to lock the door.

Dang you, Y/N.

"I just predicted the future!" I exclaimed, jumping on my bed. I looked up at my ceiling. "I was just kidding when I said robbery is next! And now I'm scared to find out if I can get into the other dimension to set things right! Someone up there hates me!"

A new notificatiom popped in my computer. '1 application(s): Yandere Simulator- updated'

I went to check the game out. Yeah, it was updated. The bullies and the male rivals have been implemented.

I played for a little while to test if I can somehow win the game.

[Apprehended]
[Expelled]
[Exposed]
[Heartbroken]
[Apprehended]

"Ah!" I screamed in frustration. "Why can't I win this?! It's just a little update! Now it's nearly impossible to beat it!"

I leaned back in my chair, and the game took me to the calendar screen.

My eyes landed on the words, 'Reset Week'.

I sighed sadly. "Yeah, that's exactly what I need. A reset button. Both in the game... and in real life."

I slapped myself. "What the heck am I saying? A reset button? Come on Y/N, grow up! Where do you find a reset button in earth? Like, that's impossible!"

I turned my computer off, then went to bed.

I looked at my calendar beside me. "But if this world had a reset button, that would be so cool. I can see my parents again, Michaela will be alright... everything will be perfect,"

I turned the bedside lamp off. "Unlike now."