12: 😶Saved😧

~Akademi High (Incinerator Area)~
~YS Life~

"You're gonna have to deal with me first!"

Oh. My. God. Budo Masuta is in front of me. I mean the freaking Budo Masuta! The fuccbo- okay, sorry. Not gonna say it.

"You again, Masuta?" Osoro grumped, then let go of me. "How many times do I have to fuccing kill you?!"

Goshdarn, he sweared! He really is mad!

Budo chuckled. "I'm a martial arts master,"

I rolled my eyes. No shiz, Sherlock.

Then he turned serious. "And I'm not going without a fight."

"It's on, then." Osoro smirked, balling his hands into fists. "Show me what yoh got, 'Master'!"

I stepped between them before they can even attack each other. "Guys, can you please stop fighting?!" I scolded. "This is not making things any better!"

"Tell that to Mr. Goody- Two- Shoes!" Osoro pointed at him.

"You're being immature!" Budo yelled back.

"Shut up!" I shouted louder than them.

Osoro rolled his eyes. "I'll go somewhere else... this place isn't worthy of my presence." He stormed out.

I crossed my arms. "He's definitely in my list of the worst male rivals ever." I muttered.

"Rivals?" Budo repeated. "Don't you mean 'delinquents'?"

I sighed. "Oh, right. Delinquent. Sorry." I lied. Yeah, I totally meant rivals, Masuta.

He grabbed my wrist and looked at my arm. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah.

"Are you hurt?"

"No." I blinked. "You asked me the same question."

Budo let go of my wrist. "Just making sure he didn't... you know... hurt you."

"I'm fine, I'm training martial arts since I was 3."

His eyes widened. "Martial arts? But you're not in my club yet!"

I shaked my head. "I take lessons every after... uh, school."

His smile brightened. "You're welcome to join us anytime!"

"I'll uh, I'll think about it."

"What are you doing here anyway?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes. "I was about to dump that garbae bag in the incinerator when Mr. Hothead came out of nowhere."

Budo pointed at the garbage bag. "But you placed that beside the incinerator, not in it."

"I told you, that jerk stopped me!" Then I fiddled my fingers. "And it's heavy, I can't carry it long enough."

"I thought you're strong," He just chuckled. "Lemme help you dump it, then."

"Wait, I'm telling you Budo, it's really-!"

"Whoa! You- you're right!" He winced, trying to maintain his balance, then dropped the grabage bag on the ground. "What's in here?"

"Uhm, trash? Duh?"

"I know, but I mean what trash made this thing so heavy?" He sighed. "You know what, I'm gonna check it out."

My eyes widened. "That's a bad idea. That's a garbage bag, it will smell so ba-"

"Hold your breath, then!" He exclaimed.

I did what he told me to, then he opened the bag. We took one look, then gasped loudly.