7: 😡Conceited Much?😒

~Akademi High~
~YS Life~

"Hey, at least YandereDev noticed me and replied to my suggestion!" Midori defended.

I laughed. "Okay, okay, I understand; you're desparate."

She nodded her head rapidly. "Very. Oh, I saw this on Karin- Sensei's table. I think she left it there. Can you give it back to her?"

"Yeah, sure."

She handed me the answer sheet and waved. "Later, Y/N- chan!"

~•♡•~

I went in the cooking club to taste the cake, Amao made for me, and Osano shared me half of his bento when we met on the school rooftop.

Now I just have to go in the Faculty Room to give this back to Miss Karin.

I knocked on the Faculty Room door and went inside. "Karin- Sensei, Midori found this answer sheet. You left it on your desk."

She smiled, and pat my head. "Thank you, Miss L/N. Now go enjoy your lunchtime."

I closed the door, and I heard someone's voice. "Girls, girls, girls! How can we choose our Cinderella if you haven't even memorized your lines yet?"

I peeked in a bit.

"Cinderella is a young woman who became a princess because she's kind, and courageous. To be Cinderella, you need to have those personalities."

I gasped. Kizano Sunobu! I erased that thought in my head and walked slowly past the Drama Club room.
"Don't... mind me here..." I muttered. "I'm just gonna walk past you guys like a normal perso-"

"Y/N!" Kizano shouted.

I stopped in my tracks.

Butterfingers.

I opened the room doors and faced him. "Yes, Kizano?"

He suddenly grabbed my hand and led me in. "Everyone, look st the lovely lady right here." Kizano ordered. "Did you see how she portrayed Juliet last year? It was perfect!"

I frowned, then leaned near his ear. "No it wasn't!"

"You were great!" He whispered back.

"But still." Obviously, I have no idea what he was talking about.

His eyes lit up. "How about if you play as Cinderella?"

The Drama Club girls sighed in relief, and the boys' eyes were wide as saucers.

But there's this girl in the clubroom that I don't really like. Not that I know her, but it's just giving me the creeps. She didn't react when Kizano suggested I should be Cinderella.

At all.

She got this weird... aura around her. That alone is just scaring me.

Wait, could that be Ayano? No, idiot, I'm living in Ayano's house! So if I'm her... I'm gonna kill people?! No, no, no!

Anyway... I stared at Kizano at disbelief. "What the heck?!" I dragged him out of the room. "What are you doing?"

"I'm just giving you a chance to do that character portrayal. Accept, or decline?"

"Are you out of your nut? I can't do that, a- at least, not yet!" I protested.

He went closer to me. "Accept or decline?"

"I'm not gonna answer that."

Kizano slammed his hand beside me, against the wall. Now he's towering over me.

Shiz.

Kabedon!

"I'll kiss you." He threatened.

"You wouldn't."

He was about to lean in when the school bell rang. 'Yes! Saved by the bell!'

(A/N: See what I did there?)

He sighed, and faced his clubmates. "Dismissed! Go back to your respective classrooms!" He smirked at me. "Sorry, Princess. I gotta go."