41: The Cheshire Cat 💀

~Akademi High (Student Council Room)~
~YS Life~

"A-and... how exactly are we gonna do that...?" Oko asked Megamo.

He sighed. "I'm not sure, but I know we have to, or this nightmare won't end. Also, to put things back the way it should be. For things to go back to normal."

Aso turned behind him. "Yo, glasses,"

Info-Kun cleared his throat and adjusted his glasses before answering. "I prefer to be addressed as Info-Kun, sir Rito, but sure. What do you need?"

"Is there any way we can get Y/N back to her own dimension or something?" He asked him. "I mean she got in here somehow, then there must be a way out, right?"

Info-Kun stopped moving for a while, then faced me. "Y/N, do you remember how you got here? And in detail, please."

I looked down to my side. Do I remember?

• Flashback •

"Ah!" I screamed in frustration. "Why can't I win this?! It's just a little update! Now it's nearly impossible to beat it!"

I leaned back in my chair, and the game took me to the calendar screen.

My eyes landed on the words, 'Reset Week'.

I sighed sadly. "Yeah, that's exactly what I need. A reset button. Both in the game... and in real life."

I slapped myself. "What the heck am I saying? A reset button? Come on Y/N, grow up! Where do you find a reset button in earth? Like, that's impossible!"

I turned my computer off, then went to bed.

I looked at my calendar beside me. "But if this world had a reset button, that would be so cool. I can see my parents again, Michaela will be alright... everything will be perfect."

I turned the bedside lamp off. "Unlike now."

• Back to the f̶u̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ PRESENT •

I blinked twice, then froze.

Is... is that it...?

Is that why I'm here?

Because of some stupid wish?

"Y/N?" Mujo placed a hand on my back. "You okay?"

I nodded slightly.

"Did... did you remember something?" Oko asked me.

"Kinda did. That's the only thing I said before falling asleep then waking up to this." I said.

Budo's eyes widened. "What did you say? Is it a wish or...?"

I shaked my head. "I don't think it's worth knowing."

"Y/N, pleeeaaase?" Aso gave me puppy-dog eyes. (A/N: GOD WHEN DO I STOP WITH THESE PUNS?!)

"Yeah, Y/N, tell us," Kuroko encouraged. "This will help us get you back."

I rolled my eyes. "It's a very lame wish."

Osano scoffed. "Come on Y/N, it's not like you found a magic lamp, rubbed it, a genie appeared, gave you three wishes and wished to be a princess or something."

My head throbbed, then I massaged my temple. "Hold on, I'm getting dizzy. Excuse me, I need to use the restroom for a minute."

I heard someone called my name while I'm making my way to the nearest restroom. "Y/N-chan wait!"

I looked behind me to see Akane. "Is something wrong?"

She panted, then shaked her head. "Nah, nothing's wrong, I just also need to go to the restroom, don't worry." She smiled sheepishly.

"Alright then, let's go."

We were about to enter the restroom when Akane held my shoulders. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, careful there, Y/N!"

I rubbed my eyes, then saw the doorframe in front of me. "O-oh. Thanks Akane."

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Not really feeling well... I feel sick."

"We can go to the infirmary, you know. I'll just let the others know where we are."

I shook my head. "There's no need for that, I can handle myself."

"If you say so." She sighed as she locked herself in a cubicle.

I looked at myself on the bathroom mirror. My hair's a mess, I look pale like I've seen a ghost, and I have these dark and purple circles under my eyes. Heck, even my lips are losing their color.

Meh, it's fine, I'm always like this anyway. I mean come on guys, I'm tired.

We all look like this whenever you wake up or something.

I decided to wash my face to calm me down a bit, after all that discussion and weird-@$$ flashback.

I closed the tap, then looked at myself again.

I brushed my hair to tame it a bit, then adjusted my collar. "Hey Akane, you're done there?"

"Yeah, almost!" She replied. "Too much info for you, but it's that time of the month."

"Ohh, okay, makes sense."

Didn't know she's on her period.

Okay, why did I have to say that, that's not important.

I leaned on the sink, waiting for Akane when I saw some figure lurking in the shadows near the exit.

Before I could react or say anything, some needle hit my arm.

The last thing I saw is a cheshire cat-like smile.

Owhnuu :O