8: 😶A Kawaii Potato😙

~Akademi High (Hallways)~
~YS Life~

I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and leaned against the wall for support. "That. Was. Traumatizing."

"Dahell, we just met! Actually, he said I played as Juliet in the past, but that wasn't me! I totally don't remember anything like that!"

I turned to face the other way, then screamed. "Ahh!"

"Ahh!"

"Oko?!" I panted. "You scared the shiz outta me! What... what are you doing here?"

Oko looked down, his bangs covering almost half of his face. "I- I heard someone screamed a while ago, and I went to check it out... the- then I saw Kizano trying to kiss you. I uh, I was about to stop him... then the bell rang."

I shaked my head. "No need for that. He's just another oujidere jerk who's completely full of himself."

Oko lowered his voice to a whisper. "I- I hate him..."

"I didn't really catch it, what was that?"

"No... nothing..." he clutched his occult tightly. "Tha- thank you for what you d- did, by the way..."

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"You know... for standing up for the... b- bullies and defending me..."

'I stood up for him?' I thought. 'I can't even defend myself when it comes to bullying!'

But I smiled anyway. "You're welcome. You're my friend, so I just couldn't let them beat you up."

Wait, is that a blush? Is he blushing?! Or am I just hallucinating? Either way, that's so cute!

"J- just a friend...?"

"Huh?"

"Nevermind..."

I giggled. "You're like a tomato. Are you okay?"

Oko hung his head lower, hiding his face completely. "Y- yes, I- I'm alright..."

"You're cute when you're blushing, so don't hide it."

"B- but I'm n- not!" He protested.

"Really?" I smirked.

"You know... I should be going to class... s- see you around, Y- Y/N..."

They're right! Oko is soo adorable! Y- yeah, he's shy and all, but that what makes him cute! I want to pinch his cheeks so bad!