29: The Truth ll 😔

ʜᴇʀʀᴏʜ sᴏ ʜᴇʏ ɢᴀɪᴢ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴀɴsɪᴍ ᴡɪᴋɪ ᴀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ʏᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀʟʟ, ʙᴀɪ.

♡ αмяєє

~Akademi High (Student Council Room)~
~YS Life~

"Ahh, there we go," Info-Kun said. "Ahem, 'Yandere Simulator is a stealth game about stalking a boy and secretly eliminating anyone who seems interested in him, while maintaining the image of an innocent schoolgirl.' Seems legit."

"What?!" My head jerked up, then snatched Info-Kun's phone from his hands. On the screen, is the official wiki page of YanSim. Literally.

"This is it! H-how did you--?!"

Info-Kun chuckled, then pushed his glasses further up his nose. "A magician never reveals his secrets."

I frantically scrolled down the page, then checked to see if it really is the YanSim Wiki.

Characters, school, about, clubs, personas, students... yes, this is it.

"But... we're in the other dimension... how is this even possible?" I asked myself.

The others huddled around Info-Kun's phone to see.

"Eyy look at that! I'm in here!"

"Wait what? What about me?"

"No waaaay!"

"I-I'm not a tsundere!"

"Look at that Aoi, you hair is bluer in this picture."

"Ooh, methods of eliminating..."

"Ew what dafuq? Panty shots?!" Everyone turned to Info-Kun.

He smiled at them innocently. "Whaaat it's the only way~!"

Akane gave him a look. "That's so gross."

"Nah, I'd say it's kinda cool." Shiromi laughed. "Imagine all the money you'd get for that if it's a business. Ow! Kuroko!" She wailed as Kuroko hit her arm.

"Hold up a sec," Megamo said, his eyes not looking away from the screen.

He tapped on something.

"'Ayano Aishi, also known as Yandere-chan, is the protagonist and the main character of Yandere Simulator. Her goal is to eliminate 10 rivals who have a special interest in her senpai.'" He read aloud. "You're... telling the truth?"

I looked away. "I told you."

"And who are these rivals?" Kizano asked me.

"Those rivals would be you, guys." I looked at them one by one.

They all blinked, then looked at me as if I'm crazy.

Kizano placed a hand on his chest. "Excuse me?"

"In the original game, those 10 rivals are all female. Eventually, because Ayano Aishi has a counterpart, Ayato Aishi, the rivals got their counterparts as well. You." I explained.

"Who's her senpai?" Amao asked next.

I sighed. "That's where I'm also stuck, there was supposed to be a Taro or a Taeko Yamada here, but there's none. That's why I don't understand why Ayano is killing people. Heck, I don't even understand why Ayano is here! If the rivals are genderbent, Ayato should be the yandere!"

"T-this is too much, I think I'm gonna faint..." Oko massaged his temples.

Osoro furrowed his eyebrows. "Why is Aishi killing people if her senpai, Taro... Yamaha... or something isn't here?"

"It's Yamada, and yeah, I also don't know..." my voice trailed off. "Even the 10 rivals are messed up."

Osano scoffed. "You think we're all cuckoo in the head??"

"N-no, that's not what I meant. Mido Rana, the subsitute teacher, is one of the male rivals in the game, but he's not here."

Then I looked at Budo. "Budo Masuta wasn't even a rival. Along with Info-Kun.

"Huh. They seem to replace these missing rivals," Mujo pointed at Info-Kun's phone. "See, Mido Rana and Hanako Yamada aren't here, maybe Budo and Info-Kun replaced them."

"Yeah, my thoughts exactly." Amao muttered.

Kuroko sighed. "But that still doesn't answer as to why there's no--" she put two fingers on each hands in the air then made the quotation mark gesture. "--senpai in this world."

I chewed the inside of my cheek. "Only one way to find out," I looked at them seriously. "You guys have to answer me honestly, okay?"

The boys looked at each other.

"Uhm..." Aso nervously raised his hand. "...should I be concerned?"

"Relax, it's not like I'm not going to ask you what color of underwear you're wearing," I rolled my eyes.

I took a deep breath. "Osano. Who do you have a crush on?"