35: Confession 6 🏥

Here For You

Thanks lyraginne! 🤗

~Akademi High (Cooking Club Club Room)~
~YS Life~

"Hullo hullo there, guys!" I greeted cheerfully as I entered the Cooking Club room.

"Hey Y/N-chan!" "Hello to you too." "Oh, hi!"

"What brings you here, Y/N?" Amao asked me.

"I dunno, I randomly visit clubs whenever I feel like it. You know, for fun. Smells good it here, so I figured why not check the cooking club first?" I explained.

My eyes went to the direction of a pink-haired guy standing in the corner with a clipboard. "Mujo? What are you doing here?"

"I'm observing how they use knives; if they're using it the proper way," then he smiled sheepishly. "I haven't used a knife before because I'm kinda scared... but I know how people should handle them, so I think I'll be good."

"Okay then," I shrugged as I look around. "Wait, where's Seiyo?"

"He went to get the supplies and ingredients we ordered earlier on the front of the school," Saki told me. "I think he's on his way back right about now."

I heard the door slid open.

"Uhm guys, help...?" Seiyo groaned as he tried to carry the box. A big one too. "This thing is a little too ngrh, h-heavy!"

"Don't worry, I gotchu homie." I said as I supported the other two corners of it.

He wasn't kidding when he said it's heavy. "What the heck is in here? It's like I'm lifting two people!"

We gently placed the box on the ground.

"Thank god," Seiyo sighed as he stretched his back. "I'm freakin' sweatin' bullets."

"Yeeesss more ingredients for my mochiiis!" Ajia Ashitomi squealed as she tried to open the box, but it's secured shut using a packaging tape. "Ugh, who closed this thing?"

"Use a knife, maybe?" Shoku suggested. "My parents always use a knife whenever they open boxes."

"Let's try that," Kenko agreed. "Uhh Y/N? Could you get the knife over there, please?"

"Sure," I pulled the knife out of the holder. I was about to give it to Kenko when he smiled at me.

"Oh, and do the honors of opening it up too, since you already have the knife."

I gave him an unimpressed look, but agreed anyways.

"Wait, no," Mujo said as he stopped me. "Can I do it instead? For first time experience?" He asked Kenko.

He sighed. "Alright, alright, go ahead."

I handed him the knife, then stabbed the box with it.

I winced. "Uhh I think you're using the wrong end...?"

He started cutting or the middle of the box to open it then looked at me. "What? What do you mean?"

Saki gasped. "Wait Mujo-sensei, your fing-!"

"Ow!" The knife slipped, then cut his own finger.

He just cut it, not cut off. Calm down.

I rushed to his side as Mujo looked at his bloody finger. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, it huuurts!" He hissed as he started to hyperventilate.