38: Confession 9 💻

Looong chapter, I got carried away, I'm sooo sorry! :(

Hugs, Amree <3

•••

Breaking the Fourth Wall

Requested by Info Kun's waifu, lyraginne 🤗

~Akademi High (Info Club Room)~
~YS Life~

"Whoo boy!" I squealed as I stretch my arms. "That's a freaking good otome!" Then my phone rang. "Haruto?"

"Yo (nickname you hate)!" He laughed.

I immediately frowned. "Don't call me that!" I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, what's up?"

"You finished playing Mystic Messenger?" Haruto asked me.

I smirked. "You bet. Got the good ending."

"Well I did too, dude. Fite meh!" Haruto teased.

I giggled. "Jeez, you're such a dork! Hey, maybe we can play it together someday."

"That ain't a bad idea. Let's do it," he agreed. "When?"

"Hmm... tomorrow good for you?"

"Yeah I'm free. We can meet up outside your classroom after classes." He suggested.

"Sounds good. See you, then!"

"See you (nickname you hate)!"

I pressed the end call button.

"You and Haruto hanging out now?" Info-Kun asked me.

I swatted my hand. "Pff, it's nothing. Just for a game that we both love. I don't know why, but Haruto likes Mystic Messenger so much. What, is he gay?" I laughed, then turned serious. "H-hey, it's 2019, there's nothing wrong with being gay!"

"Uh huh..." he hummed.

"Anyway, Haruto's a sucker for Jumin and Yoosung! Can you believe that?!" I laughed.

"Sure..."

"Oh! And then there's this one time when I picked the wrong response to 707 and when I told Haruto about it, he got mad at me! His face got redder than his hair!" I laughed even harder.

"Great. Now you can leave the room." Info-Kun said out of nowhere.

I suddenly stopped laughing. "W-what?"

"You heard me. Leave."

I pouted at him. "But it's still a bit early for me to go home! And besides, it's not like there's something I can do at home you know. No one to talk to."

"Well you can always ring your hot headed orange-haired bestie up whenever you feel lonely." He said. "Or even that other literal red-head that you keep flabbing your mouth about." He rolled his eyes while packing his things up.

"But I don't want to talk to Osano, and Haruto's just a close friend." I told him. "Why can't I stay here with you?"

Info-Kun pushed his glasses further up his nose. "Y/N, please. I've got a lot of stuff to do."

A thought clicked in my mind. "Info-Kun? Is there something wrong? Something bothering you?"

"No. Now go home, you must be tired." He replied in his monotone voice.

"But there is something bothering you. What is it?"

"It's none of your business, so stay out of it."