9: 😏Life Guard😎

~Akademi High (Pool Area)~
~YS Life~

We arrived in the pool 5 minutes later.

I sighed. "I'm not really good in swimming."

Yui Rio slapped my back. "I expect you to drown, then!" She laughed.

"Yui!" Koharu Hinata hissed at her. "Be nice!"

Musume and her bully squad walked towards us. "I hope she'll drown." Musume laughed hysterically.

"Back off, Musume!" Kokona stepped up. "At least she'll try her best unlike you!"

"Guys, can you please shut up?" I scolded.

"Alright guys, on your feet!" A tall guy clapped his hands to get our attention. "Time's a- wastin'!"

Cool, it's Aso. Who's next, Mujo Kina, the clumsy airheaded nurse?

"Because Taiso- Sensei is not around, I'll be the one in charge for the meantime." Aso explained, removing his shirt.

The girls tried not to faint, including me.

"He's like, so... hot!" I heard Musume whispered to her friends.

"I can see everyone in their swimsuits already. Are you game, guys?!" He asked us. "Take your positions!"

Kokona grabbed my hand and dragged me near the diving boards.

"On my mark, dive in the pool! Three!"

"No! I can't just jump!" I told Kokona and the others.

"You can, Y/N! You're just gonna swim!" Yuna encouraged.

"Don't be scared, N/N!" Mei Mio added.

"Two!"

"This... I can't do!"

"Why not?" Koharu asked me.

I pursed my lips together.

Yui rolled her eyes. "Come on Y/N, don't be such a baby! Grow up, and just-!"

"Dive!" Aso shouted, and all the girls held their breaths and jumped in the water.

Except me.

Aso Ruto gave me a worried look.

"Oh... my god," Musume complained. "Like, can you jump already?" She asked, and before I can answer, she pushed me into the water.

I heard a short whistle, calling the others timeout. I tried to swim up to the surface, but I'm running out of breath.

Seconds later, strong arms pulled me out of the pool. I opened my eyes to see Aso over me. "Miss L/N! Are you okay?!"

I coughed thrice. "Ye- yeah... thank- thank you..."

He sighed in relief. "Thank god. I thought you're out for sure!" He hugged me.

Too close. Too close. Too close!

Aso let go of me, then faced Musume. "Miss Ronshaku, you know your behavior won't be tolerated in this school. Genka- Sensei will know what to do with you." He scolded.

"B- but-!"

"No buts, Musume!" Aso wrapped his towel around me., and carried me bridal style.

The girls squealed.

Butterfingers.

"What are you-?!"

"Let's go to the infirmary."

Wait, the clinic? Oh, don't tell me...