42: Find Her 🚨

A/N: Just a little warning, there' a lot of point of view changing in this chapter, you may get confused sooo Author-Chan' sorry about that😅 Anyways, onto the story!

Akane's (Quick) P.O.V.

~Akademi High (Second Floor Restrooms)~
~YS Life~

I opened the cubicle door expecting to see Y/N waiting for me outside, but she isn't there.

I shrugged. Meh, maybe she just went back to the room.

Once I slid the doors of the room open, I scanned for Y/N, but again, she isn't there. "Hey. Where's Y/N?"

Megamo-kun gave me this weird look. "Why are you asking us, you're with her."

"She's not in the restroom so I thought she went back here."

Aoi rolled her eyes. "Cut the crap, this is no time for playing pranks."

I frowned. "I'm telling the truth, you know that I'd never lie."

"Where is she, then?" Kuroko raised an eyebrow.

I crossed my arms. "I don't know!" Then my eyes lit up. "Wait, what if... she...?"

"She what?" Info-Kun asked me urgently.

"S-she... she's-"

A faint but alarming crash outside the school.

"What's that?" Amao asked, looking outside the window. "Could it be...?"

Then we heard fast footsteps.

Budo and Osano's breathing quickened, so did everyone else. "Ayano."

We all looked at each other with the same thought.

"Y/N." Megamo breathed out, while he's sweating bullets.

Then the sound of something being dumped in the incinerator rang through our ears.

We shot up from their seats then started running in the hallways, following us student councils.

"Everyone split up, divide into groups, cover the entire area and perimeter!" Megamo demanded.

"Yes sir!" We student councils saluted, then split up, running as fast as we could.

Osano's P.O.V.

"Why did we split up if we know something's been dumped in the incinerator??"

"We don't know if Ayano has accomplices of not, maybe they're patroling every area right now!" Kuroko replied, looking straight ahead to where she's going.

"Yeah, and besides, maybe they're also looking for us as we speak!" Kizano added.

I rolled my eyes. "Tch, I don't think so. If she's got accomplices by her side, Y/N would've told us about it. She'd never lie."

"Osano, focus!" Kuroko scolded. "I said we're not sure, that's why we're searching everywhere! Now get moving!"

Amao's P.O.V.

"Clear the area, people!" Aoi shoved a student who's standing on her way. "There's an emergency, run to your classrooms and lock all doors and windows!"

"Alright, so where are we headed?" Info-Kun asked us.

"Everyone's heading to the incinerator area, but we gotta keep our eyes and ears open for any sudden movement!" Aoi instructed.

"I just hope Y/N's okay..."

Info-Kun scoffed. "That's what everyone is hoping, Amao, come on."