22: Cat Mask?🤨

~Akademi High (Drama Club Room)~
~YS Life~

The doors to the Drama Club room is closed at the moment, so I have to wait for the people to finish what they're doing.

Not that deed, ya nasty.

"Splendid job today, my little starlings! They will absolutely love our masterpiece!" Kizano praised his other members.

I rolled my eyes. "Just how extra is this guy?" I whispered to myself.

"Love to stay here and chat with you lovely people, but we have to go. Also, I have to clean up here; this room is a mess." Kizano told them.

"We'll help you!" The others volunteered.

"No, no, I can handle it myself. You guys go, chop-chop!" He protested.

Yes! I thought. This is my chance!

I heard one girl sigh. "Okay, whatever you say, Sunobu-Kun."

The other club members then came out of the room.

I saw this girl with a weird aura in my peripheral vision, then whipped my head.

As expected, she was gone.

"Y/N-Chan?" Someone tapped my shoulder. "What are you doing here?"

I recogonized the girl. "Kokona? Oh, uh, I-I was just uh-"

"Ohh I get it," She smirked. "You like Kizano, don't you?"

"N-no! I came here because of-"

"Nah, that's fine," she laughed. "Crushes are part of growing up, like it or not."

"Kokona!" A girl with a shiny magenta colored hair came running towards us then grabbed Kokona by the arm. "What are you doing? Riku's looking for you for like, a minute ago! Oh, hi, Y/N."

I smiled, waving my hand.

Kokona sighed. "Tokuko, that was just a minute."

"Still!" Tokuko dragged her. "Let's go! Bye Y/N!"

"See ya tomorrow!"

My head jerked up. "Wait!"

"Yes?" They both asked, stopping in their tracks then looking at me.

"May I ask something?"

"Sure, ask away." Tokuko smiled.

"Who are the members of your club?" I asked them. "All of you guys."

Kokona tapped her chin. "There's us two, Shozo, Tsuruzo, Kizano, and..." she took a deep breath. "...Riku."

I giggled. "Save the best for last?"

"Yeah, she def likes Riku, but she doesn't have the balls to tell him," Tokuko rolled her eyes, then frowned. "Wait. I think we forgot someone."

Ohh it's about to go down.

"We did?" Kokona asked her.

"Yeah, remember that one girl who always sit in the farthest corner in the room everytime we do an activity?"

Kokona thought hard. "You mean Cat Mask?"

Tokuko laughed. "I completely forgot we made up a nickname for that weirdo."

"Blame Shozo for that!" Kokona laughed with her.

I pressed for answers. "Yeah, uh, funny, uhm look, I really, really have to know who that girl is."

They looked at each other, then at me.

"Oh, honey, I don't think we can give you informations about the girl." Tokuko smiled sadly at me. "All I know is that she's a freak and people are watching their distance everytime she's near."

I sighed. "The name?"

"Yeah, I didn't even know what her name is. Cat Mask is what we call her, and... that's it." Kokona explained.

"No records or something?"

They both shaked their heads.

I sighed.

We heard Riku's voice from the plaza. "Yo dudes! Get out here, we've been waiting forever!"

"Sorry Y/N, we gots to go. Yanno that Riku transforms into a monster everytime we're late." Tokuko giggled.

"So for real, Y/N, bye!" "See ya!"

They both took off, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

My phone- uhm I mean Ayano's phone vibrated.

5:46- From Fuccboi
Yo lil Y/N/N what happened with mr snob

"I have Budo's number?" I whispered to myself. "Convenient."

5:46- To Fuccboi
Still working on it, got tokuko and kokona to tell me answers, but still nothing

5:46- From Fuccboi
Aight then. Ill wait until 6

5:47- To Fuccboi
Gotcha

Okay. Operation flirting is still a go.