Imagine #1 - Friday Night.

First imagine of the boys, here it is, it wont be good haa.

Ben- You and Ben are sitting in on a friday night, Dan and Michael are away out with George. Ben jumps on the sofa beside you with a handful of DVDs and a bowl of popcorn. He hands you the DVDs which are My Sisters Keeper, The Notebook, Dear John and mean girls. Obviously, chick flicks and romantics- Bens favourites! You choose Mean Girls for a bit of sas, and purely you know that you won't be watching the movie. Ben turns the movie on, and 15 minutes into the Bens soft lips, come crashing into yours. You agree, and kiss him back, you depart your lips to let his tongue enter. He rolls on top of you and then kiss gets deeper and deeper. His kiss leaves your lips and he starts to trace your kneck with kisses. He can feel you starting to move, so he gently bites and sucks, leaving love bites..

Michael- Michael decided to cook himself and you a meal for dinner, as you have nothing else todo. He's making Pizza and chips. You both are in the kitchen and he walks over to you, and plants a kiss on your cheek. You instantly smile, and he laughs walking over to the oven. You sit staring at his bum, becos in those tight skinny jeans, that ass is just amazing. You giggle to yourself and he comes flying ober to you. He looks you dead in the eye and mutters ''what da fuck you laughing at (y/n)!?" Before you can say anything, he presses his soft lips against yours, your lips moving in sync, you slowly let his tongue enter. You feel his cold, smooth hands run up your back, and he quickly digs his fingers into your back, which makes your back arch. He lifts you down and says "Forget about dinner, lets continue this!'' winks at you and carries you to the bedroom.

Dan- Dan decided that tonight would be OUR night. Noone to disturb, no interpretations, nothing. You're sitting on his bed, while he's getting changed. He walks in with his sweats on but no top. Instantly you are mesmerised by what you see, he catches you staring. "{Y/N} What you staring at?" He stops dead in his tracks, and you simply and quickly reply with "You." He smiles and jumps on the bed, lifts you up and palces you on his knee. He traces your jaw line with his fingertip and whispers "{Y/N} Do you honestly know how beautiful you are?" In his crisp welsh accent. Before you could reply, his lips are interlocking with yours, you're now on the bed and he's lying ontop of you. You let his tongue enter, but then stop. He wants more, but he needs to earn it. You look at him and whisper, "Later!" he groans. You laugh and reply "I'm a tease!".

They weren't that good but first proper imagines, comment what you think!《》

I have just published the first chapter of my Ben Pryer Fan fic 'From Belfast to London' go check it out, vote comment ect!

VOTE if you're a girl.

VOTE if you read this.

VOTE if you love Michael

VOTE if you love Ben

VOTE if you love Dan

VOTE if you want more imagines!!

Comment ideas too!