Imagine #11 - FIFA {Ben Imagine}

"Beat you!" I shouted to Ben as I scored my 6th goal against him. He totally sucks at FIFA. A girl beating him, this is bad.

"It's luck, rematch, right now {y/n}!" Ben said while playfully punching me. He didn't like the fact that a girl was beating him at his own game. I was England and he was Spain. He took my controller and gave himself an own goal.

"BEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed at him, he laughed very evily. Who does he think he is.

"I'm going to get you back," My fingers were going mad over the buttons, I was Rooney, taking the ball past all off Ben's players, I lined the ball up the goal took a shot and SCORE. 1-1 told him, I'd get him back.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU SUCK AT THIS BEN" I shouted he just gave me a dirty look and took the controllers and threw them away, he grabbed my waist and pulled me viciously onto the bed. Starting to violently tickle me.

"Ben stop!" I struggled to say, but this just made him do it more. I was currently lying on the bed, crying with laughter.

"Thats what you get when you get when you beat me at my game!" he laughed.

For a minute he stopped tickling me, and sealed our lips with a kiss. It was a tense, meaningful kiss. He pulled away and whispered "I love you!".

~| If you want one done, message me member and name & occasion/scenario.  VOTE VOTE VOTE

I have just published the first chapter of my Ben Pryer Fan fic 'From Belfast to London' go check it out, vote comment ect!

VOTE if you're a girl.

VOTE if you read this.

VOTE if you love Michael

VOTE if you love Ben

VOTE if you love Dan

VOTE if you want more imagines!!

Comment ideas too!