Imagine #13 - Personal Michael Imagine. -Natasha.

You and Michael have been friends for a while, and it is obvious that you both like eachother, but both deny it. It's like being in primary school. 'Mike likes her' 'she likes mike' they can babies ooo.

One day in school, Mike decides to give you his number, despite him being in a boyband, M.A.D he knew he could trust you, which was right.The main thing in a friendship is whether you can trust them or not.

You were lying on the sofa, comfy. Sweats, and one of Michaels baggy hoodies. You felt you phone vibrate like mad, incomming call, 'Michael bffffff★'

Y- Erm, hey Michael, what's up? I questioned.

M- What you doing later?he replied quickly.

Y- Nothing, sitting in, why?

M- Good, beach,7pm, meet me there.

Y- er, okay, see you later.

M- Loveyou.

You hung up, then realised what he had said before. Oh well, I'm sure he won't mind, you thought to yourself.

It was edging near 7pm, and you decided to get ready to go and meet Michael. You didn't know what to wear, because you were only meeting him there. Maybe sweats? no. You decide to out on leggings and a belly top, and your boots. You put your hair to the side, and put a bit of makeup on, not too much, though.

You weren't for walking to the beach, so you got your mum to drive you down. "Have fun, and be safe!" she said, whilst planting a kiss on your cheek.

"I will mum, it's only michael," you said laughing. Only the guy that you were totally head over heels inlove with. You stepped out of the car, and there was no sign of Michael. There were loads of thoughts running through your head.

What if he forgot?

What if it was a joke?

He's stood me up!

The you felt heavy, hot aired breath down the back of your kneck, you quickly startle and turn round making you hair go into his face. "Thanks for that Natasha!" he said whilst removing hair from his mouth. You just laugh, and look at him.

He takes your hand and leads you down to the beach, and he has a blanket on the sand. The stars were shining, in the dark night sky. It was gorgeous. You were both sitting down, then lying down. Watching the stars and how beautiful they were. Suddenly there was a flash of light across the sky, "SHOOTING STAR!" you shouted.

You wished that one day you and Michael would be more than friends, and it would work it.

You were still lying there, when michael rolled ontop of you. He was stroking your cheek, softly. He leant in, and you leant in to, causing yur lips to interlock, heads in sync. It was perfect. He moved his hands more up your back, causing your back to arch. He started to kiss your kneck, and that was the end point for you. "Mike, stop, not here!" you whispered.

"Natasha, I've sorta wanted to tell you something for a while, I'm madly inlove with you. Will you please do me the pleasure andbe my girlfriend?" when he said that you smiled like a Cheshire cat. Finally, you simply nodded, and he leant in and kissed you gently, lifting your chin up.

"Lets go to mine." he whispered and winked.

°°°°°°°°

Sorry it was quite short, this one was for Natasha.

check out DanzillasCave her imagines are amaze :)))

vote, comment, message me for a personal oneee

thanks for the reads mwahah.

~| If you want one done, message me member and name & occasion/scenario.  VOTE VOTE VOTE

I have just published the first chapter of my Ben Pryer Fan fic 'From Belfast to London' go check it out, vote comment ect!

VOTE if you're a girl.

VOTE if you read this.

VOTE if you love Michael

VOTE if you love Ben

VOTE if you love Dan

VOTE if you want more imagines!!

Comment ideas too!

ps, comment, message if you have any things I could improve on.

sarah xo