Imagine #12 - World cup- England v Italy. {Dan}

"NOOOO!" Dan shouted at the tv, Italy were one nil up against England. "There not getting a goal anytime soon." he spat. Dan is obsessed with football, obsessed I tell you.

"They will, they're rise their game play!" I told him, trying to comfort him. He was so annoyed at the italy goal. A few minutes later, a roar of happiness came from Dan.

"YES ENGLAND GET IT, FK YOU ITALY!" He screamed. Richard, Dans dad came in and shouted with him.

"YESSSS SON ONE ALL." He said. They were both jumping about, after a few minutes Richard walked out leaving us two.

"It's half time babe," Dan said hinting something. "Want togo up stairs for a while?" He winked, and grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs. We were both in a England shirt, both belonging to Dan. Do I look like I'd own a England shirt?no. Dan wore his Marvel pj bottoms and I just had my shorts on. He pulled me close to him and he he whispered in my ear, "You're mine, forever" his warm breath on my kneck, sent shudders down my spine.

He grabbed my cheeks in his hands, and lifted my head up. Before I could say something back he had locked his lips with mine, and we were kissing. He started to lick my bottem lip asking for enterance but I denied it, he tried that another two times, finally I gave him. I pulled away, and pushed him onto the bed, causing him to be on bottem and I to be on top. Great position, not.

He was lying there, staring into my eyes. He started to put his hands up the back of my top, making my back arch, because his hands were cold. He then star kissing my kneck, slow and steady, then suddenly stopped. It was my turn.

I started to kiss his kneck, and gently bite it too, I started to rub the insides of his thighs and let my hand hover around his crotch area,  I heard quiet soft moans of Dan. "You okay there?" I asked, and he nodded. I sat ontop of his crotch and felt something poking me, YES YES I got Dan aroused.

I jumped of the bed, and ran to the bathroom and locked myself in. I heard Dan running. "DONT BE DOING THIS TO ME {y/n}!" He shouted.

I opened the door, and I was engulfed by a tight bear hug, "Dont do that again!" he whispered. I just laughed.

"Deserves you right for being the naughty one. "

QUICK IMAGINE COS LIKE IDEK BORED

THANKYOU FOR 100+ READS,

VOTE VOTE PLEASE

MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT PERSONAL ONES DONE

LOVE YOU ALL♡

~| If you want one done, message me member and name & occasion/scenario.  VOTE VOTE VOTE

I have just published the first chapter of my Ben Pryer Fan fic 'From Belfast to London' go check it out, vote comment ect!

VOTE if you're a girl.

VOTE if you read this.

VOTE if you love Michael

VOTE if you love Ben

VOTE if you love Dan

VOTE if you want more imagines!!

Comment ideas too!