Imagine #16 - Michael Suttaporn {Michael}

SEXUAL CONTENT YOUVE BEEN WARNED.

Michael pushed you against the wall, and started viciously kissing your kneck making you squirm, trying to get out of his grip. But he was so strong. You loved this Michael mood, but you wanted to struggle so that you weren't easy to tame. His kisses were going up your jaw line now, making you want more of him.

You started lfting his top up revealing his toned, muscular stomach. You placed your hands on his chest, and started moving down. He starts to take your tshirt of over your head, so you both are now topless. He picks you up so you are now straddling him, while he carries you into the bedroom.

He drops you onto the bed, so you are lying on your back. He starts kissing your stomach and you squirm, the slightest touch and your flinch. You pull Michael ontop of you, and your lips interlock, he licks the bottom of your lip for enterance but you deny him, you deny him again and again.

He pulls away and says, "If you don't let my tongue enter, there will be consequences {y/n}!" You laugh at that, and simply kiss him. You let his tongue enter, only for your sake. He pulls away again and, takes off your bra and knickers, both butt naked lying ontop of eachother.

He gently slides his hand down and pushes a finger in, making you squirm. "Is that good?" he said jokingly. You can only nod. He pushes fast and faster, making you arch your back. You place you hand over his aroused penis and start pumping forward and backwards going to the tip, making your grip tighter and tighter. You can hear slight moans of Michael, but he's trying not to let them out.

"Please {y/n} baby, please, just let me!"

"Let you do what?" you question, breathing heavily.

"I'll show you!" he winked.

He knelt infront of you and spread your legs apart, he inserted his wilbert deep and kept it there. "Is that okay?" he questioned. You just nodded, he started moving forward and back, faster and faster. You sat and dug your nails into his back, "MICHAEL!" you screamed out. He kept going until it was his time to let his goodness out. He quickly pulled out.

You both were lying there, out of breath. Tired, Hungry and happy. Especially Michael.

----------

literally debated for like half an hour to publish this or not,

yeah ok its a bit of a er yanno

hope you liked it hahahaha

thanks too /DanzillasCave for the title^^

~| If you want one done, message me member and name & occasion/scenario.  VOTE VOTE VOTE

I have just published the first chapter of my Ben Pryer Fan fic 'From Belfast to London' go check it out, vote comment ect!

VOTE if you're a girl.

VOTE if you read this.

VOTE if you love Michael

VOTE if you love Ben

VOTE if you love Dan

VOTE if you want more imagines!!

Comment ideas too!