Imagine #17 - How to tell him? {Dan}

You're sitting in the bathroom with a pregnancy test, waiting for a sign that could change your life. What if it's positive? how will you tell the father? Will he stay with you? Or will he be a coward and leave?  They're the sort of decisions you have to make before you decide to have sexual inter - course with your boyfriend, of 6 months.

It was a week ago, Dan and yourself were home alone. Parents away out for the weekend. It was your 6 month anniversary,  and he decided to try something. He wanted to loose his Virginity to you, and you wanted to loose yours to him. So, that night you two had sex. Knowing the possible outcome of it, you two still had sex.

Infront of your eyes, there was the next 16 years of your life gone. Positive it read.

"What, what no, this cannot be true." you said to yourself.

You lifted a glass, and threw it across the bathroom. You were pregnant. You were young, free and careless. But now, that all changes. You decide to text Dan.

"You need to come to mine, right now."

Just as you sent the message, the bathroom door was kicked open. Standing there was Dan. Oh shit.

"Dan!" You cried. He cradled your head in his hand, stroking the back of your hair.

"What's wrong baby?" he cooed. You picked up the pregnancy test and showed him it. He takes it from your hand, and drops it.

"But..but how?" He looks at you with disappointment in his eyes, but smiles.

"I'm sorry." you mumble.

Dan kisses you. Forcing you to kiss him back, he pulls away and says,  "{y/n} this is our child, that will be born and know who it's two parents are. I'll be with you the whole step of the way, what ever happens. I'll be its father."

You smile and simply feel at ease, "I love you Daniel Huw Lewis!" you whisper.

~| If you want one done, message me member and name & occasion/scenario.  VOTE VOTE VOTE

I have just published the first chapter of my Ben Pryer Fan fic 'From Belfast to London' go check it out, vote comment ect!

VOTE if you're a girl.

VOTE if you read this.

VOTE if you love Michael

VOTE if you love Ben

VOTE if you love Dan

VOTE if you want more imagines!!

Comment ideas too!