#26 ~ Emotional. -Ben.

Be ware, might trigger some of yous, Self harm involved.

~~~~~~~~~~

As you place the razor  blade at your wrist, you trace the scars with your finger, you cut and noone knows, not even Ben. If Ben found out, he'd kill you, that's why he and noone knows.

~\~Earlier That Day~~~|

"You're such a waste of time." Ben muttered, throwing his stuff in a bag. You just stood crying, tears hitting the floor. Why does he do this?

"Ben, you know I love you" you said trying to stop the tears. This all started over a stupid argument. He just stared at you, and stopped what he was doing.

"I'm starting to doubt that {y/n}, you always avoid my calls, texts everything. Starting to think that you have found someone else." A tear of his escaped, and he quickly wiped it away. He kissed your forehead,  and walked out the door. "Ben, I'm sorry, come back!" He turned around, mouthed 'I love you' and walked away. That's it, I've lost him you thought.

You walked back to your room, and pulled out a box, sellotaped. You didn't want to start this habit again, but you couldn't stop yourself. You needed to feel pain, let all your emotions out.

Bens P.O.V-

I'd had enough, all these stupid arguments, lead me to walk out. {Y/N} was so upset, but I couldn't do anything. Partially was her fault, but mine as well. I was walking down the road when I heard her call my name. "Ben, I'm sorry, come back!" I turned around, and just mouthed her 'I love you', I couldn't go back. I felt bad, because our relationship meant loads to me, but I couldn't get hurt again.

I decided to text Dan, "Just had an argument with {Y/N}, feel so bad and upset:((("

D- "It's alright mate, she'll come round!"

M- "Come see me mate?"

D- "Meet me at the Park!"

M- "Okay, ns x"

I was sitting on a bench, when Dan walked over- one of my best friends, he was also a band member. He sat beside me, and ruffled my hair.

"It'll all work out Benny boy!" he said laughing. I just nodded.

"I love her so much Dan", Dans phone beeped.

"Oh its, {Y/N}" Dan said, I quickly looked over and saw the words, "Help me." I jumped up, and started running to wards the road, Dan hot on my tracks. I could sense this wasn't good.

Your P.O.V

You needed help,  you had texted Bens friend, saying you needed help. You lifted the razor to your arm, and starting engraving things into your arm. The words 'Hate, Love, Ben.' Blood was pouring from your arm, covering the bathroom floor red. You had yourself sitting against the bathroom door, not letting anyone in. You could feel myself becoming dizzy, and nauseous.

You woke up with Dan and Ben above you holding kitchen roll at your arm. "What happened?" you said trying to sit up, but Dan was pushing you down.

"You have lost alot of blood, {y/n}" Ben said looking at your arm. "Why didn't you tell me?" He kissed your arm and whispered, "They're beautiful just like you!" Dan smiled, and rubbed his hair. You sit up and grab Ben. You kiss his cheek, and whisper, "I'm sorry. I love you. I won't do this again." Ben smiled.

Be picked you up, and lay you on the bed, Dan reached to get the blade, and he held it tight in his hand, "This will be in safe belonging." Ben smiled and mouthed, "Thankyou dan."

"I love you so much, you can tell me anything. I will always be here, I love you." You just smiled, and drifted off into a light sleep.

~~~~~~\|<>

This one is shit, but needed to update!

on the 18th july, I met stateside, omg they were so lovely, I'm totally in love with Jack omf.

I started/starting a new fan fic, its about jack. 'Living in a fan fic//Jack bruley!"

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT

IM NESRLY AT 1.7K READS OMG THANKYOU