Imagine #9 - Formal - {Ben Imagine}

Bens P.O.V {} ~

It was 3 weeks before the school formal, I knew who I wanted to go with, and seeing her goto the Formal with me, that would not happen in a million years. She's too good for me, too good to go out with a guy like me. The under estimated 'dork' that happens to be in a boyband.

Her name was Sarah. Brown wavy hair to the middle of her boobs, not too tall, but not small, medium height. Her eyes were blue, which mesmerised you looking into them. She was sweet, caring, everything you could ever ask for in a girl. And this was the girl I wanted to ask to the formal.

I had English with her first two periods, shit. I need to ask her. I promised her best friend Chloe I would, but I can't. I'm too shy. Why do I always end up in these awkward situations?

"BENJAMIN DAVID PRYER, REMEMBER THE PROMISE?!" I heard Chloe shout half way down the corridor.

I started to walk fast down the corridor, but I could hear her. There's no escaping Chloe Smith. I stopped dead in my tracks, to face her.

"I know about the promise but I can't do it. I'm too shy. She'll say no, and then everyone will laugh at the 'dork in a boyband'" I said while fixing my hair. Chloe poked my chest.

"No she won't, she's desperate to goto the formal with someone.  Everyones going with someone."

I gave her a sarcastic smile, "Thats it, desperate to goto the formal with someone."

"I didn't mean it like that-" Before she could finish, I spun around and headed for English- the class I was dreading.

I walked into the class and as always Miss Beckham was grilling me for being a minute late to her stupid English class.

"You're a minute late Mr Pryer." Miss Beckham barked.

I sighed and laughed. ''Running late Miss sorry." I took my seat beside Sarah. Deciding when to ask her.

~~~30 minutes passed.~~~

"Erm, Sarah? I have something to ask you.." I muttered.

She looked up from her 'Shakespeare Essay' and nodded. "mhmm, go on."

I just blurted it out, "Will you goto the formal with me?"

She snapped her head round, and looked at me. "You want to take me to the formal?" she looked surprised.

"Yes, well, I honestly like you" I said. "wait, no I told you too much."

She started to blush, and simply smiled. "Thats cute, and of course I'll goto the formal with you Benjamin David Pryer!"

The bell rang, making every jump up, shoving everything in their bags, including myself and Sarah. We walked out the class and down the corridor together.

"Well thankyou for asking me." she whispered. And with that she flipped her brown wavy hair, and walked down the corridor.

~~~3 weeks later~~~

I was standing in the mirror, making sure I was respectable looking. Grey suit and a purple tie. I look good, I thought. My brother Jonny poped his head around the door and laughed.

"What you laughing at prick?" I hissed.

"Your tie, is like not done correctly," he said laughing. He came over and fixed my tie, and looked at me. "You're turning into me he said, laughing." He walked out, shaking his head.

I quickly took a photo and uploaded it on twitter and instagram with the caption 'formal, with the greatest girl in the world." I looked at the photo and immediately it had 50 likes, wow.

"BEN, ARE YOU READY? YOU NEED TO LEAVE FOR SARAHS NOW!" I hesrd my mum shout up the stairs, I walked down them and my parents were having a conversation but when they saw me standing there, they stopped. My mum was in shock, and my dad well he just smiled.

"Ben, you look wonderful!" My mum exclaimed. "You better be off, have fun." With that she kissed me on the cheek.

"Come on kiddo." My dad said.

~~~Sarahs POV~~~

I was ready for the formal. Hair, Makeup, dress everything. I was waiting on Ben. I still can't get over that he asked me to formal. Me out of all people.

There was the sound of a car horn, my mum checked and it was Bwna nd his dad. It was time, I was so nervous. Ben knocked at the door, and my mum invited him in. He stood infront of me, and boy he looked amazing. His grey suit, he was on point. He kissed my cheek, and just stared at me.

"Wow, you look amazing Sarah!" He grabbed my hand, and placed the causage bracelet on my wrist, purple flowers with golden decorations. It was beautiful. He held my hand, and walked me to the car.

We arrived at the venue where the formal was going to be held, Ben helped me out of the car, and held my hand. We said buy to his Dad, and walked into the enterance. We both got a cocktail, and sat down.

We finished our dinner and it was just myself and Ben talking. He was a bit drunk.

"Sarah, you know I've liked you for a while." he blurted out.

I felt my cheeks going a reddish colour, and I put my hands over them. He stood up and removed my hands from my face, he looked at me. He leant in and our lips interlocked, he licked the bottem of my lip for enterance, I let him. This felt real, it felt right. He pulled away, and laughed.

"Will you go out with me Sarah?I really really like you" he tried to spit out.

I looked at him, and nodded. "of course!"

Message me if you want an imagine:-)

vote comment ect :))

~| If you want one done, message me member and name & occasion/scenario.  VOTE VOTE VOTE

I have just published the first chapter of my Ben Pryer Fan fic 'From Belfast to London' go check it out, vote comment ect!

VOTE if you're a girl.

VOTE if you read this.

VOTE if you love Michael

VOTE if you love Ben

VOTE if you love Dan

VOTE if you want more imagines!!

Comment ideas too!