Imagine #4 - Meeting the family.

Dan - You're all for meeting Dans' parents, but you're nervous, first impressions count right? You're wearing respectable clothing as you don't want to come across something you're not. Dans mum Sharon, his dad Richard and his sister Eleri. You soon find yourself sitting in their living room, drinking tea and eating biscuits talking about family history and how you and Dan met. Everything is going well. You and his sister Eleri get on so well too. It went fine, the fam loves you!

Ben- You didn't want to meet Bens' parents. One- You know they won't like you and two- your super shy.  Ben was the one who wwanted this, meeting them family was the next step in the relationship. You and Ben are in a small coffee shop, talking about today when his parents walk in. Rob and Rachel. You're eyes fall to the table, not knowing what todo. Ben grabs your hand and whispers 'You'll be fine, be yourself!" After what seems like forever, you and his parents have made a strong bond, they are very fond of you. And what Ben says 'Class you as another child.'

Michael- Michaels parents seem lovely. You've spoken to them before and they seem to like you. Michael decides to take you to a park near his house, were he knows his parents are. You're shy, you're not that outgoing and don't start conversations. You're sitting talking about your relationship, when you feel a tap on your shoulder, you turn around and see its michaels mum and dad. "Hi {y/n} Mike said you were here.." you shoot Michael a look and he laughs. "hi" you say shyly. This could be a long day.

I have just published the first chapter of my Ben Pryer Fan fic 'From Belfast to London' go check it out, vote comment ect!

VOTE if you're a girl.

VOTE if you read this.

VOTE if you love Michael

VOTE if you love Ben

VOTE if you love Dan

VOTE if you want more imagines!!

Comment ideas too!