Imagine #25 - Dan Lewis

You and Dan have been dating for a while, on and off. You have arguments, you are perfectly happy and then theres days when you hate eachother. Today was the day that you and Dan got on, being loving towards eachother. You were both in the M.A.D house, and no one was around, Michael, Ben and George were away out for a meal, and shopping to get michael new clothes.

The day before Dan had texted you saying, 'wear nice underwear ;)' you thought nothing of it, so you did what Dan said. A pink laced bra, with a pink pair of laced pants. You and Dan were sitting on the couch, and he leant in, started kissing you. "Stop Dan." you mumbled. "George and the boys might walk in." He tilted his head and nodded towards his bedroom door.

"Come on then," he said smirking. We got up and walked into his bedroom, and you sat on the bed. He started kissing you passionately, and deep, licking the bottem of you lip asking for enterance, you allow him and he slides his tongue in, deep and slowly. He started moving his hands up your top, pulling your bra down. During this, both your lips were locked together, and both heads were moving in sync.

You broke away from the kiss and he pulled you back. "No, don't pull away!" he whispered, begging for your kiss. You kissed him again, with a fiery passion. He let his tongue enter, and he pulled away. He pulled your top from over your head, and he pulled your top off. He moved his hands towards your breasts, and started rubbing them. He took your bra off, and you were sitting there butt naked against Dan.

You grabbed his penis, and he squirmed. You wrapped your hand tightly around it, and started rubbing the tip. He tried to get your hand off, but you were not letting him. You started pumping forward and back, until he asked could he let his goodness out. He left his penis, soft hanging.  You lay on your back, and he knew you were ready.

He got inbetween your legs, and started to move in. He inserted and pumped it in once.

"Dan!????" Michaels voice called. Next minute he barged into the door. "DAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??" michael asked surprised.

"MICHAEL GET OUT!" Dan shouted. You just lay there, embarrassed. Michael walked out of the room, with his hands over his face.

Michaels POV.

"BEN, OMG." I shouted down the hallway. Ben walked out of the living room, and stood there.

"Yeah?" He asked. I started to laugh,

"Dans in there bucking his girl" you said laughing.

"You walked in on them!?" ben questioned. I nodded. Ben walked away laughing,

----------

Sorry it was late update. charlie wanted it uodated so ye here it is x