imagine #21 - Dan the bad boy★- Personal for Becca. :-) {Dan}

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, been so busy. School, exams ect. I've 100% finished school and its great!

Sunday I was at the 'M.A.D & Jordan Okeefe gig' it was amazing. but before that I had nandos with Ben, and jordan it was amazing. Michael and dans plane was delayed so they didn't make it, but luckily michael made it for the gig and sadly dan didnt. Yeah but before all that sunday at around 1pm myself and two friends bumped into Ben & todd was so good. Thats enough loll check out /OnlyJustLucy on youtube for a gig and nandos vloggg x

THANKYOU FOR THE 455 READS ILYALL XX X X

SHORT ONE BUT NEEDED UPDATING SORRY

-------------'

You know, you can't have the things you want in life. There's one thing you want, and thats Dan. Dan isn't like a normal guy, he's bad. He does everything. Smoke, Drinks, drugs. You're totally into him, but you know you'd never have a chance with him, becuase lets face it, he's bad, and you're good.

You've been friends with him for years and you've seen the initial damage that drugs, alcohol and smoking can do to a young individual. You've seen him at his lowest points in life, but didn't give up liking him, because you know, that deep down inside 'Bad dan' theres a good part.

"Oi, watch it bitch." You heard Dan say to a small, blonde, girl while walking down the corridor. You turn your head quickly so that he couldn't see you looking. "What you gawking for?" You heard a familiar voice. It was Dan. His teeth were slightly yellow in colour, his eyes were read and puffy and he was so skinny. You try to walk away when you feel someone grab you. "I want an answer."

You quickly try to think of a lame excuse but none come to mind. "I was looking at how hot you looked today." you piped up not thinking. Dan stared at you, about to laugh but stopped.

"You were looking to see how hot I looked?" he said, trying to figure it out. You nodded and he laughed. "A good girl finding a bad boy hot,thats a plus!" He laughed again.

"I've noticed the bad times Dan. Drugs, alcohol, smoking. It's ruining you." you said, with a light hearted tone. "It's killing you." He looked up, and the whole 'Bad boy' side had gone. It was the 'good boy' dan. "I need to stop" he whispered.

He put his hand in yours, "can you help me?" he whispered.  "Of course I can" you say smiling.