Imagine #14 - Personal Ben ~ Becca★

You and Ben have been in a steady relationship for 3 years. You haven't seen him in 2 months, because of his tour. Yes, he is in a boyband, M.A.D. 3 boys, who go by the names of Michael Sutthakorn, Daniel Lewis and Ben Pryer. They're touring England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales, and the tour ends in a month.

It's hard not seeing the one you love in person, only through a computer screen, with a video camera and microphone. Ben had texted you last night saying they had a few days off touring becuase they don't have a gig for 3 another 3 days, so they have time to themselves.

You have been quite sick lately and completely not yourself, and you are dearly missing Ben. You decide to text him, just to see what he's doing and how he is doing.

Y- Ben babe, I'm missing you and the boys like mad! I haven't been well recently and I'm not myself:-( iloveyou♡♡

B- Aw babe, I'd love to come spend my 3 spare days with you, but I can't:((iloveyou♡♡

Y- :(( one month benny boy♡♡

You got no reply after that text, must be spending time with the boys. You decided to try and sleep, but couldn't. You knew sleep would help you to get rid of your cold, and would make you feel better, you drifted off while watching Jeremy kyle.

°°°°3 hours later°°°°°°

You woke up to the sound of thumping on the door, you got up despite looking like a zombie, wearing bens hoodie and sweats, hair all messy and no makeup on at all.

You waddled to the door, and opened it, to your surprise Ben was standing there, "SURPRISE!" he shouted. You jumped in his arms and wrapped your legs around him. You looked at him and kissed him gently.

"I've missed you! I thought you couldn't come over?" you asked.

"Well, I talked to todd and george about it and they were fine about it, sent me on the next plane!"

He hugged you tightly and carried you into the living room and dropped you on the sofa. He got the fleece blanket and put it over you, and whispered "I love you, when you're not well, I'm always here!"

You loved seeing Ben, he cheers you up even when you're not well. You sat up and leant in, making your lips interlocking and heads in sync. Ben was yours and you were Bens.

"I'm not going anywhere for the next 3 days babe, I'm all yours!"

its sosososos only started doing personal imagines sorry;p

vote vote vote

~| If you want one done, message me member and name & occasion/scenario.  VOTE VOTE VOTE

I have just published the first chapter of my Ben Pryer Fan fic 'From Belfast to London' go check it out, vote comment ect!

VOTE if you're a girl.

VOTE if you read this.

VOTE if you love Michael

VOTE if you love Ben

VOTE if you love Dan

VOTE if you want more imagines!!

Comment ideas too!