Imagine #19 - Birthday Surprise {Dan, Mike & Ben}

It was your 16th Birthday, and you were completely in love with a boyband called M.A.D. It consisted of Michael Conwell Sutthakorn, Daniel Huw Lewis and Benjamin David Pryer. They were all beautiful - perfect infact. When they sang, they sounded like angels.

"World wide turn on Mtv from london down to Tokyo," You started to sing. It was your favorite song by them, was just amazing. They were just perfect, you'd kill to see them at a gig, let alone meet them.

Birthdays have been shit the last few years, but this year your mum promised you this year would be alot better. You were sitting uo in your rooms as always. You could hear people downstairs, but not properly because the doors were shut.

Next minute, someone knocked on your door, and you simply said "go away," but no, they didn't go away, they came in.

"You must be {y/n}" a welsh accented boy said. Your head shot up. He smiled and opened his arms for a hug.

"DANIEL HUW LEWIS!" you cried, hugging him. "But how" you questioned. He put his finger to your lips, and he quickly kissed you on the lips. You were shocked. He walked you down, hand in hand. There was ben and Michael.  They looked perfect.

"Hey {y/n}!" they both said shouting. They ran over and had a three way hug.

After a few hours of the boys jamming out, mucking around and eating it was near time to say goodbye.

The boys were so sweet, they gave you presents, dan gave you a bandana, Michael gave you a beanie and ben gave you a snap back.

They were about to leave, but Dan walked over and slipped a peice of paper in your hand, "Text me babe!" he whispered, planting a kiss on your cheek. This birthday was the best ever.

Sorry for short imagine worst mood ever.

~| If you want one done, message me member and name & occasion/scenario.  VOTE VOTE VOTE

I have just published the first chapter of my Ben Pryer Fan fic 'From Belfast to London' go check it out, vote comment ect!

VOTE if you're a girl.

VOTE if you read this.

VOTE if you love Michael

VOTE if you love Ben

VOTE if you love Dan

VOTE if you want more imagines!!

Comment ideas too!