Imagine #7 - Cheating. {Dan Imagine}

You and Dan have been dating for 2 years- on and off. The last 6 months have been great- no arguments, nothing. Dan is everything to you. He means the world to you, he's not your boyfriend he's your bestfriend. You met in school, Dan was new and you had to show him around.

At this moment in time, your in Spain- family holiday. You've been away for 2 weeks and it's nearly time to come home, to see Dan. You're coming home 3 days early so you can surprise Dan.

You're phone beeps. Its Dan.

D: Hey babe, missing you like crazy, 3 days until I see you beautiful!xo

Y: omg 3 days, I'm so excited to see you, its been 11 days. how have I survived!?

No reply, of course. He must be 'busy.'

~~~~3 days later~~~

I got off the plane, and the weather was beautiful. A change for Wales. I jumped in a cab and it was driving me 3 miles to Bridgend, to Dans house. He had no idea I was home early, let alone coming to his house to surprise him.

~~~1 hour later~~~

I got out of the cab and gave the money. "thankyou, bye!" I said to the driver. I walked up the driveway to Dans house, the cars were out which meant Dan would only be in, and maybe Eleri. Doubt it though.

I opened the front door, and looked around. Noone was in.

"DANNY BOY!" I shouted. No answer.

"Dan?" I called again.

I walk to bedroom door, and opened it slightly. Then I saw something I didn't want to. He was sitting kissing another girl, what. I barged in, and stood infront of them.

"DAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted, with tears rolling down my cheek. Dan pushed the girl off him and stood up.

"I'm sorry {y/n} it was a mistake, I didn't know you were comi-" I cut him off, does it matter that he didn't know I was coming home early?

I sharply lifted my right hand, and moved it to his cheek, slapping it hard. He shuddered, and a tear escaped from his eye.

"Have fun with her, cya." I said, while crying. Dan grabbed my arm.

"{y/n} let me explain, please!" Dan pleaded.

I ignored him and carried on. Slammed the door behind me, and started running- to my favourite place, the lake. Noone was there, as always. Only Dan and I came here, to talk things out, or just to spend time. We had our tree, that we sat under. I was lying down, eyes closed when I heard a panting noise. It was Dan.

I didn't acknowledge him, I didn't want to. Finding your boyfriend kissing another girl is not something that you want to see, let alone know about.

Dan sat beside me, head in his hands. "You know, to think we were going so well, and I go and ruin it. My stupid mistakes, I ruin everything." he whispered.

I sat up, and looked at him. "But why Daniel?" When he's done wrong, or I'm annoyed at him, I full name him. He looked at me and started crying.

"I-I-I dunno. I was missing you, and she was round, I'm so sorry {y/n}" he cried.

Part of me felt sorry for him, but part of me didn't. "You can apologise for as long as you like, but it won't change anything," I said.

"{y/n}, Since we met 2 years ago, I have known you're the one for me, your perfect, amazing, beautiful. Your everything a guy wants in a girl. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I want you to be the mum of my ki-" I cut him off with a kiss.

He missed me back, heads in sync. I pulled away, "We all make mistakes,we're all not born perfect!" I said.

"But Daniel Huw Lewis, I love you to the moon and back." He smiled.

"I love you too {y/n}!" he whispered.  "So we're okay now?" he asked.

I leant in and kissed him, "mhmm" I said.

~| If you want one done, message me member and name & occasion/scenario.  VOTE VOTE VOTE

I have just published the first chapter of my Ben Pryer Fan fic 'From Belfast to London' go check it out, vote comment ect!

VOTE if you're a girl.

VOTE if you read this.

VOTE if you love Michael

VOTE if you love Ben

VOTE if you love Dan

VOTE if you want more imagines!!

Comment ideas too!