Imagine #18 - Grace, {Ben}

"Grace, come back here you monkey!" Ben shouted after your tiny, blonde haired daughter. Him saying this made her run even more. "Don't make me or mummy come after you!" That soon made her come back.

Grace runs into your arms shouting, "Save me, save me big daddys comming for me!" You hold her tight and don't let Ben get her. Chuckles of laughter come from the 3 year old.

Grace is yours and Bens daughter, born on the 3rd march. With hee blonde curly hair, and her fathers' looks she will definitely be a boys magnet when shes older. "Daddy, I want you your hat!" Grace calls out, reaching for Bens hat. Ben gives in and gives it to her.

"Grace!" Ben called out, "Uncle Dan and Uncle Michael are coming round!" Ben shouted. Screams and cheers coming from the small petite figure. She loved her mum, dad and uncles so much, they always knew how to make her laugh.

"Uncle Dan and Michael are here!" Dan shouted through the house, they were both greeted by little Grace. Michael picked her up and spun her around, making her laugh.

"I would be careful if I were you Michael, she's just had her lunch." you say laughing.

"Oh, of course, be careful {y/n}" he replied, quickly placing Grace down.

Grace was running wild, while you, ben, Michael and Dan had a catch up over tea and coffee. "Uncle Mikey" grace called out, "come find me!"

Mike left. 5 minutes later you heard him scream- what a girl. Grace had jumped out at him, what a wimp you thought. "Grace!" you shout. "Dont be scaring uncle Michael!" Grace just laughs because she knows she got him.

After and hour and a half, chasing each other, Grace is finally asleep on Daddy Bens knee. He sits and strokes her cheek, kissing her forehead, "I love yoipu beautiful" he whispers to Grace.

This is so short, I literally dont know.

check out my new fan fic its a Ben Pryer one :)))

vote vote

~| If you want one done, message me member and name & occasion/scenario.  VOTE VOTE VOTE

I have just published the first chapter of my Ben Pryer Fan fic 'From Belfast to London' go check it out, vote comment ect!

VOTE if you're a girl.

VOTE if you read this.

VOTE if you love Michael

VOTE if you love Ben

VOTE if you love Dan

VOTE if you want more imagines!!

Comment ideas too!