Imagine #20 - Party Disaster. {Michael}

You were drunk, very badly. Picked a fight with your ex boyfriends, which didn't turn out good. You left your current boyfriend michael with his friends, they were still drinking. You found yourself in a near death experience.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" Simon screamed in your face, while holding you against the wall. A tear escapes from your eye, causing it to hit the floor.

"I called you a worthless, twat that has no lif-" You tried to say, but got cut off. He had slapped you across the face, leaving a hand mark. He wasn't giving up. You started on him because you were drunk, and now there's no stopping him.

"Whose a little slut now then?" He said letting go of your kneck. Instead, he pushes you into the wall, causing you to slide down it in absolute agony. You try to stand up, but pain shoots through your body, like you've been hit by a car. "Answer me!" he shouted in your ear.

"Not me!" you screamed, you had all this anger built up inside of you, and decided to let it out. You grabbed Simon, and threw him across the floor, you punched him in the face and then you were faced by the other ex, Nicolas.

"What do you think you're doing?" he screamed, picking you up and throwing you against the wall. All of a sudden you heard a voice you recognised- Michael.

"Don't touch her, " he mumbled, drunk, out of his head. Nicholas stepped back, Michaels a bad boy. He lifted you up and carried you out, blood pouring from your nose, and the hand print mark still imprinted on your cheek.

Michael decided it was time to take you home, he got his mum to pick you both up. You arrived home 10minutes later, and Michael sorted your bloodied nose out, and placed you in his bed. He lay beside you and admired how beautiful you were and how much you mean't to him. "{y/n} just remember, I will forever and always have your back no matter what!"he whispered.

Our lips crashed together, sending tickles around your body, he made you feel great. You loved him, and that's all that matters.

This one I personally found like it was shit, thank you for 300+ reads, means so much! 

~| If you want one done, message me member and name & occasion/scenario.  VOTE VOTE VOTE

I have just published the first chapter of my Ben Pryer Fan fic 'From Belfast to London' go check it out, vote comment ect!

VOTE if you're a girl.

VOTE if you read this.

VOTE if you love Michael

VOTE if you love Ben

VOTE if you love Dan

VOTE if you want more imagines!!

Comment ideas too!