Imagine 27 - Babies/pregnancy

Michael- You and michael have a 2 year old daughter- Jade. She has michaels soft skin, you're eye colour and curly brown hair. Michael is such a great dad to her, takes her out ect. "Daddy?" Jade says. "Yes," michael said while picking her up. "I love you" she said laughing. "I love you and mummy!" He said kissing you both on the head.

Ben- You and Ben have been bestfriends for years and have always had the 'one night stands' for over a year now. The last one you didn't use protection. You were late by 3 weeks, and thought the worst. You took a pregnancy test, and it was positive. How were you going to tell ben? He walked in, and you threw the test in the bin. "Whats that {y/n}?" He questioned walking over to it. "Ben, I'm pregnant.." Ben started to cry, and walked over and rubbed your stomach. "It's okay, together in this. Will you be mine?" You nod your head and smile.

Dan- "stop throwing him Dan!" You shout, watching him throw Kiran in the air. "He's having fun!" He take him off Dan, "no mummy, I want daddy!" Kiran shouts, "see he wants me." Dan said smirking. Dan threw Kiran up in the air, and he giggled like mad. "Go daddy!  He shouted. "I love you {y/n}!" Dan said kissing your forehead.

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES.

I start sixth form tomorrow ah, so scared!

Was at the janoskians on sunday and they were amazinggg.

Thankyou for 2.7k reads!!!!

Vote gogoog

Ps read my other fan fic :))