Imagine #15 - Their favourite thing todo with you.

Dan - Dan has always been into music, and whenever you're with him he loves to jam out and sing loudly, he loves singing to you. The girl who means everything to him. You and Dan are sitting in the garden, sun beating down, and Dan is once again strumming at his guitar. "All your perfect imperfections" he sang. When he sings he sounds like an angel, simply beautiful toned voice. He hands you the guitar and you put your arm around it and attempt to play it. You randomly strum at the strings. You feel dans hand on yours, and rakes it and strums the chords to 'Little Things'. He sings one line, 'I've just let these little things, slip out of my mouth'. He turns to face you and you seal the moment with a kiss.

Michael - Michael loves skateboarding. He got you into it, but of course you're not as good as him. You can't even skate down your driveway. Michael decided to take you out the park to show you how to properly skate, well try to anyway. He took you hand, while you stood on the board and oulled you along. Aftet about an hour, you decided that maybe you might be able todo. You decided to go down a hill, but failed. Your body hit the ground like a ton of bricks, leaving you in a sore and horid position. Your cheek, arm, elbow and leg was cut - quite badly. Michael ran over to you and hauled your body up. "{y/n} are you okay!? Please be okay!?" he pleaded. You look at him and try to get the words out "Im fine." He kisses your forehead, and carries you home.

Ben - Bens favourite thing todo with you is to go on a long walk with his two pugs. Peter and Pooch. Normally you would take them to the beach, but he wanted to take you somewhere different- somewhere special to him. You are walking Peter, and Bens walking Pooch, they are so cute, like seriously. Peter doesn't walk that well, so half way there you give in and have to carry him. After an hour of walking you reach your destination- a beautiful lake. "Is this it?" you asked Ben quickly. "Ye-" he was cut off by Pooch barking. Ben leant in, and your lips met, they both were interlocked, no going back. Ben pulled away and whispered, "I love you {y/n}"

Yes, right remember,  request imagines!

vote

comment

vote

comment

yayyayay

~| If you want one done, message me member and name & occasion/scenario.  VOTE VOTE VOTE

I have just published the first chapter of my Ben Pryer Fan fic 'From Belfast to London' go check it out, vote comment ect!

VOTE if you're a girl.

VOTE if you read this.

VOTE if you love Michael

VOTE if you love Ben

VOTE if you love Dan

VOTE if you want more imagines!!

Comment ideas too!