imagine #23 - Fighting {ben}

"You are such a pleb!" You scream at your boyfriend Ben. You two have gotten into an argument over a stupidest little thing ever. He walks over to you and pushes you. "Don't you ever touch me again. " you scream in his face.

"You started this argument, you always do." he said. "You're the control freak in this relationship. " He took a step back, and laughed. You just stare at him, thinking about what he had just said.

"ME? THE CONTROL FREAK?" you spit. You have never ever felt this angry with Ben and today was the day. Being on your period, and having an argument with him made it 100x worse.

"YOU DONT LET ME DO ANYTHING WITH MY FRIENDS." He said, face turning a shade of red, "You control me!"

"I DO LET YOU GO OUT, BUT NOT WITH FEMALES. IM SORRY I GET PARANOID. BUT THERE ARE GIRLS THAT YOU TALK TO WHO ARE 10X BETTER THAN ME." you say, trying not to let the tear escape.

"TO ME YOU ARE MY WORLD, NOONE COULD EVER REPLACE YOU {Y/N}." you looked at him, and half smiled. "You're mine and will be forever and ever."

"But there are prettier girls than me." you said looking into his eyes.

"But too me, you are the one for me. and it's thst simple."

You loved it when Ben said cute things, made you feel loved. Made you feel special. You were a part of him, and he was a part of you.

He walked over and kissed your cheek, and tilted your head around so head could kiss you properly. The kiss got deeper and deeper. It was perfect. You were his one and only.

VERY SHORT IMAGINE SORRY