Four

Y/n POV

Stepping outside the school and feeling the subtle wind felt great. It was amazing to finally be free of the small room full of annoying teenagers. Sure, the teens were still surrounding me in the schoolyard, but at least I wasn't forced to stay in one spot with a student in every direction of me.

"Wabba lubba dub dub." Bex says, walking to my side.

"Gotta get swifty." I giggle.

(If you don't get either of those, where have you been??)

"You know where Rowen or Lake are?" Bex asks, watching the doors as more people spill out from them.

I shake my head. "Nope,"

"I honestly don't want to go to Lake's, I just wanna go home and continue being the introvert I am." Bexley sighs.

"I could agree with you, but time with friends is always fun." I smile.

Rowen and Lake run through the door, sprinting towards us while laughing as hard as possible. Lake pulled Rowen behind her, stopping in front of Bex and me. They both pant for air after losing all of it from the running and laughing.

"He- Rowen, he-" Laken was interrupted by laughter as she set her hands on her knees. Rowen soon joins, giving up and sitting on the grass.

The students standing around the school or passing on their way to the busses or their car gave us confused or harsh looks. Bex flipped off a girl passing us with a judging glare towards Rowen and Lake, making her eyes widen and turn away from us.

"Rowen face planted in the hallway!" Lake yells, barely understandable through the laughter. "He fell in the funniest way, oh my god!"

I hold back a laugh. That is Rowen for you.

"My arm hurts so damn bad but its so damn funny!" Rowen snorts. He's like a pig when he laughs and he embraces it.

Lake stands up straight, wiping her eye clear from tears and taking a big breath. "My stomach hurts from laughing." Lake giggles. 

Rowen stands up, dusting off his pants. Lake turns around and begins walking towards the student parking lot with her arm up and her pointer finger out.

"To the car!" She yells. Rowen begins marching behind her, earning a laugh from me. Shrugging, I follow in Rowen's footsteps, marching behind him. Bex rolls her eyes at us with an annoyed sigh.

"You guys are such idiots." Bex chuckles, walking normally beside us.

We stop in front of a black, small car. I, luckily, got to the passenger seat door before Bex or Rowen, meaning the two are stuck in the back. Lake unlocks the doors, plopping into the drivers seat.

After hearing the small click of of the seatbelt, I lean my head against the soft headrest behind me.

"Well look who got a new whore." Bex scoffed from behind me, leaning in to see better through the windshield.

Walking out the doors of the school were few members of the basketball team such as Ethan, Brian, G, Mark, and Felix with a girl with long, pink hair clinging to his arm.
(I know G said he didn't want to be associated with Ethan or Brian anymore, but OH WELL! HE SHALL STAY FOR THIS BOOK BECAUSE I LOVE HIM AND HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL WILL BE MISSED!)

"Shes not a whore, Bex!" Lake scolds. "Thats Marzia Bisognin, his girlfriend."

"For what? Two minutes?" Bex leans back in her seat once again.

"Two years, dumbass." Lake rolls her eyes. "How have you not seen them?"

"Even I knew that!" Rowen chuckles.

"Now thats saying something." I laugh, pointing behind me towards Rowen.

"Marzia is so beautiful though." Lake admires, starting the car.

"I know right!" Rowen agrees.

"Shut up asshole." I giggle.

"What? I was only agreeing with you!" Rowen shrugs.

A small ding was heard from the backseat. Rowen pulled out his phone and glanced at the screen before he put in his password.

His monotonous voice spoke as he read the screen. "Yo, I got that anonymous person thing."

"Really? Text them!!" Lake demand.

"I am, I am!" Rowen mumbles, mesmerized by whatever his phone is showing him.

"You guys should definitely do it though!" Lake lightly slaps her thigh excitedly as she drives.

"Nah, I wanna stay alive." Bex declines. "Stay alive for Tyler Joseph."

"Stop with your emo references!" Lake groans.

"Never!" Bex giggles.

"Bex shall (continue/stop) the emo references!" I grin, incredibly thankful for the friends I have.