!END!

Soooo

I guess thats the end!

I've read so many books with teenage romance and it always ends with them in a kiss so I tried to do the same, but I guess I majorly failed at that...

Yeeaahh...I suck at writing and I sincerely apologize XD

Since I have nothing else to say and this book changed quite a lot while going over it, lets see what was meant to happen but never did!

1) the biggest change I made was the x reader thing. It was originally a Josh Dun x reader, and I chose basketball because that's what both Tyler and Josh played in high school.
(Or was it just Tyler who played? WeLL fUck)

2) I was going to make the video where Pam did Ethan's makeup into a chapter(but instead of Pam, its Y/n), but after the ASMR cooking thing, I decided to never make a video into a chapter again. It was absolutely terrible, and it took absolutely forever.

3) I wanted Ethan and Y/n to get into an argument, and thats where the Ethan's intimidation over others came in. But I just absolutely could not come up with something they could argue about

4) Rowen wasn't supposed to be gay. He was actually supposed to like you like Laken was talking about, which would cause problems in yours and Ethan's relationship. But then I got to thinking! "Hey! This is based off a gay book/movie, theres a gay character, and gay people deserve happy endings too! So why the hell not?!" Soooo, thats how Rowen(or Pig) changed into a gay character

5) There was supposed to be a bond that grew between you and James, but I completely forgot about it until now. Sooo...I'm a bAD aUThoR i kNow¡

6) there were more moments with Brian and Ethan planned, y'know, since they're best friends, but for some reason I made it look like Mark was his best friend in this, even though I explained in the first chapter that Ethan and Brian were basically attached at the hip....aH

7) there was supposed to be a chapter sometime after you and Ethan began dating where Ethan and Hope were arguing about you and to try to convince she was "better" she kissed him and yeah

8) the chapter where Ethan brought you coffee at work was actually inspired by a vine I saw XD it was this dude who went to target and scared his girlfriend multiple times, but had coffee with him for her.

9) there was supposed to be a chapter before Ethan and you met where you and your dad talked over the phone, then you and your mom got into an argument about him. So then, you went to Darling and told him to start talking. He was confused and asked why. All you said was you needed to get your mind off things(specifically things your mom said).

10) A lot of people complain that Y/n is a huge bitch and really rude and things, but in the summary it said she was a choleric girl, which means she gets mad really easily. Soo, the description warned you XD

Aaaand thats all I can think about at the moment. So, now that thats over, I really need your help deciding what other thing should come out next.(I have not forgotten about the Mark x reader where Y/n's on the You're Welcome Tour with everyone or the Tyler Scheid x reader that guys suggested, don't worry!)

Would you guys want to see a Mark X Reader where the two of your are wanted for murder(it really wasn't Y/n's doing, she just got wrapped into Mark's life and turned into a suspect for it), or another Ethan X Reader where you two go to Hogwarts(I told you I'm obsessed with it)?

If its the Ethan X Reader, just known it will take longer for it to come out, considering I've just read one book out of seven and still have a lot to learn, and still have to come up with a storyline for it.

Well then, thats all I can think of to say so, thank you for reading! Those of you who enjoyed it, I'm really happy you did! Those of you who didn't but read it anyway, please leave some constructive criticism so I can improve!

(Hopefully) See you lovelies in the next one!

Stay cranky!

-Mallery