Seven

Oh mY fUCk

Oh mY fUCk

Is hE trYInG To kIlL mE¿

Andrew, I know you're reading this, stttaaahhpp

Y/n POV

My mom will never understand how weird it feels to have her bring in a guy I don't know, expecting me to act like he is my dad. She grew up with two loving parents, and is continuing to live that way. Her parents are still together to this day, deciding to never argue or fight in front of her. She'll never understand how guilty I feel for someone to expect me to replace my dad. With him gone, only a phone screen to talk to in his place, I am expected to replace him. So soon, too?

If she understood, she wouldn't be bringing in a random guy. Yeah, shes happy, but she can keep him separate from me. I don't want to know this guy, especially so soon. He doesn't even look trustworthy. If he were a stranger passing on the street, I'd assume he is a sadist.

I don't trust his cold stare behind the brown irises. His oddly pale skin covering his tall form, an arm covered in colorful tattoos. Most likely Being in his mid or late thirties, I would think he's beginning to regret his decisions of getting a sleeve tattoo. An inappreciably hole is shown on his left nostril, indicating he's had a piercing but no longer wears it.

My mother grins widely, Gesturing towards the sadist. "Y/n, this is James."

"Really?" I raise my eyebrow sarcastically. "I thought he was Norman Reedus."
(Bigbaldhead :P)

Mom sends me a strict look, causing the annoyed sigh and eye roll from me.

"I apologize," I plaster an obviously fake smile on my face. "It's nice to meet you."

"No need," James grins, holding his hand out. "but Rick is better than Daryl." He jokes.
(The WALKING DEAD REFERENCES...Daryl is the best character and no one can say otherwise.)

I resist the urge to roll my eyes yet again. "I said Norman Reedus, not Daryl Dixon. I could know who Norman is but not watch The Walking Dead. I could be terribly confused of who Rick and Daryl were, but luckily for you, I'm not."

"So, I've heard you're very involved in school activities." James nods, changing the subject.

I scoff. "Who told you that?"

"I did, who else would?" Mom chuckles.

"All I do is go to the basketball games with Lake and sometimes football games." I roll my eyes. "How is that "Very involved with school activities"?"